SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted "miss 32" zip past me as the lanes merged on main nth rd near mawson lakes. she's on here right??

i was in my daily, the white stocker r31....

if its the same person spoke to her at car wash shes not on here yet but was going to look into it

^^ yeah ive spoken to her before about SAU think she must be on NS cause i know she said something about being on one

spotted exact same colour 4 door today driving up Fredrick's road around 11:40 not sure if it had very same wing as im guessing my wing means its GTS4

also short second after saw a silver R32 at the lights that head into west lakes looked very nice

Yeah Ryan that was me at Vilis last night, should have come to say hi! Oh, and it's HESLO not HELSO :D

lol sorry

i would have but i was too busy trying to help some blind dude into a taxi LOL, was my good deed for the day. Mad car man, seen it and had half a chub.

spotted a custom blue 33 on the way to port adel on sat around 1:30, looked broken down , i think it was rob's car.

hey brittz wasnt me on sat but if it was meant to be sunday i pulled over on south road to check something out with another car behind me if thats what u saw then it was me cars all good

Spotted this morning a black 33 with chrome rims going down south road just north of flinders, was dark but still looked the goods.

Also abit further down south road just before turbo tune a black/grey R32 gts't heading south, looked pretty stock from what i saw. Both were around 5.30/5.40am.

Oh and a white 33 going down south road just before flinders heading south, looked kinda stock, was concentrating on the traffic lol. I was in the dirty GTR with the dent - Possibly the only GTR with a dent :thumbsup:

Hello from Scotland!!! Im excited because I spotted my first skyline since coming here!! It was a very nice midnight purple 33 gtr!! Made a change from volvos and vw's.

Hey Jas!

Spotted a nice 32 number plates RBB020 atthe car wash at Golden Grove tonight and then a nice 33 GTS-t at the BP as well, plates VU2500 or something like that. Either way, nice ride :)

not a skyline but a very nice and clean series 7 rx7.

also a white 33 with full kit around mawson bout 4 pm

and a real nice blak 32 in town near the shell servo/hungry jacks at bout 10 this mornin.

Fishy, your alive! where ya been :cheers: You and Paully dissapeared at the same time...... lose your license too? :P

hey!!!! i've been on many friday night cruises, and i was at the dyno day.... where were you???? :)

i just a) havent spotted anyone recently and b) havent needed to post whore it up =P

oh, and lunches left with pauleys licence, so thats the main reason i havent been posting =(

hey!!!! i've been on many friday night cruises, and i was at the dyno day.... where were you???? :)

i just a) havent spotted anyone recently and b) havent needed to post whore it up =P

oh, and lunches left with pauleys licence, so thats the main reason i havent been posting =(

Fair enough - I wasn't at the dyno day due to family comitments - and cruising, well... just dont have an excuse for that :action-smiley-069: