SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Nightcrawler this arvo on North East Rd, tooted ya and waved buddy but was in the work ute, you probably didn't see me

sorry Luke didn't see or hear you mate - I often drive along in my own little world :D

this is why air horns are good :)

sorry Luke didn't see or hear you mate - I often drive along in my own little world :)

spotted a S1 R33 4door black by the looks of it and also @ same time a white R33 on south road just after 3:30

Luke go install sof2 :D :D

Spotted a red R33 on cross road at goodwood road, was heading east, had sau stickers on rear quarter windows... I was in the blue 32 GTR stopped at the lights.

Also silver R32 in APS on south road, looked good from the back.

haha yeh i rekon every1 in the effen petrol station would've. yeh i will! everytime i see some1 in a skyline i wanna go and say hi but i think "if they arent from the forums, i might get a grunt"

Nah, see the dude in the 32GTR there? I didn't know him, just went up and started talking, if they don't want to talk, you'll soon get the idea but most Skyline owners are top people :ninja:

im not sure if he was driving a gtr but i spoke a bloke in a 32 about 1 of his lights being fecked and gave him my personal experiences on import globes lol.

Edited by joeleo87

yeh thats the guy, apparently it was his mates car. when i told him he cant get a HC3 globe from the petrol station he looked devo'd.... like "zomg wat will my mate think"

haha yeh i rekon every1 in the effen petrol station would've. yeh i will! everytime i see some1 in a skyline i wanna go and say hi but i think "if they arent from the forums, i might get a grunt"
Nah, see the dude in the 32GTR there? I didn't know him, just went up and started talking, if they don't want to talk, you'll soon get the idea but most Skyline owners are top people :ninja:

yeah +1 to 99% of skyline drivers being approachable

yeah +1 to 99% of skyline drivers being approachable
LOL I'm not, don't come anywhere near me.......... :laughing-smiley-014:

Yeah me thinks he's telling whoppas :)