SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Dovla again :) parked outside your cousins (?) house?

Also spotted a few today - well wednesdy arvo.

Black 32 four door - impul version. On north east road heading plaza way..

Black 32 with vertex kit in shopping complex at Valley view..

black 32 with no front bar heading up montague road

all around 4ish..

Spotted nightcrawler this arvo too bout 1 or 2 ish, wouldnt have seen us though, were in the falcon

and cruised for a bit bout half hour ago with a blue 33 through town and anzacs..

haha, riding coppers, gettting friendly with the law now darren? :)

They see him rollin'

They Hatin'

Patrollin', tryin'a catch him ridin dirty..

(Sorry, couldnt help it)

-D

Was that you Deluxe that i saw stopped at the lights on cross roads today at 5.20ish? Didnt get a wave off, by the time i thought about waving it was too late..

Edited by GTR-32

Was that you Deluxe that i saw stopped at the lights on cross roads today at 5.20ish? Didnt get a wave off, by the time i thought about waving it was too late..

Sure was, just had a break from work to head to the dentist.........I hate dentists with a passion!!

Sure was, just had a break from work to head to the dentist.........I hate dentists with a passion!!

Thought it may have been. Was moving my sun visor back from the side and was like, oh a skyline lol

Thought it may have been. Was moving my sun visor back from the side and was like, oh a skyline lol

Yeh noticed you only saw me at the last moment, I thought it might have been you when i saw the p plate when you were turning!! :domokun:

i spotted a purple GTR possibly with a grey bonnet older dude driving is may have been GTSt but not sure he gave me a wave but i missed it :domokun: this was on south rd this afternoon

spotted like 3 stagea's on my way home from work up greenhill road one was a P plater gave a wave got a confused wave back

may have seen Mel Pauly's me on Kensington rd cant think of any skylines that i saw

was it an s2 with gold rims? might have been me.. gota wave from a 33...nice skyline if it was!

That was me buddy on the way to Normanville for work.

Ahhh knew it, was going to say it was you, but thought you wouldnt be down that way. Car looked really nice :D Cant wait to see it in the flesh.