SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

QUOTE (CRoNic... @ 26 Nov 2008, 07:45 AM)

Spotted a Orange 33 going down East Tce just over Henly Beach Road in Thebarton last night. The Orange was like a Fanta orange with some sort of other colour in it? Looked amazing! And it wasn't DamageInc!

Also spotted a white 34 turning off onto Henly Beach Road this morning. Sounded nice!

ahah cronic that was me in the white 34 this morn on henley beach! just picked her up last night!!!!! im SOOOO HAPPY!!!

haha, find of the week, corner of Unley & Cross Roads......nothing against the little things, they're not a bad little car..........just not this one!!

Note the thin black stripes are actually electrical tape....also on the roof which are peeling.

The front has electrical tape above the headlights in the shape of eyebrows.

The tail lights appear to have been given new eyes with masking tape that washed off in the last shower we had.

4 young kids of ethnic appearance in the car playing the loudest bass I've ever heard.......felt sorry for the driver whose face & neck was covered in acne!

IMAGE_082.jpg

4 young kids of ethnic appearance in the car playing the loudest bass I've ever heard.......felt sorry for the driver whose face & neck was covered in acne!

Obligatory Pizza reference...

SUB WOOFAA!!! SUB WOOFAA!!! SIK M8 SIK!!! SUBWOOFA! SUBWOOFAAAA!!!!!!!!

-D

lol dohmar, u crack me up :)

spotted a black 33 with small url sticker across the top of the front window, cc plates and old school volks on south rd at st marys this arvo, bout 3:45, gave a wave (they were heading towards town, i was heading towards mitsu's in the patrol)

yeah, shouldave, was tryin to get the fat dog washed before it got dark so he wouldnt freeze to death, lol.

plus my stag was at home with the headlights outta it trying to fit xenons... needed it for work this morning, didnt go to bed till 1am :)

oh and also spotted HOSTILE on kenihans rd this arvo