SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Howie's 34 (pretty sure) in Boostworx today.

Also spotted a grey 33 4 door being dropped off.

I was there picking up the GTR after it's service + new brakes! Wow... these new brakes are actually amazing lol. I put the pedal down slightly and I nearly go through the windscreen! (that was a slight over-exaggeration)

Ah yours must've been the 32 without it's wheels on the ramp.. looked sweet buddy :P

Wonder did they get my intercooler on yet when you saw it?

Yep Howie, that would have been mine! Just had 4 new slotted rotors fitted + new pads!

Yeah your car was hoisted up and the new guy was working on fitting the intercooler (welding it and stuff)! New guy seems nice, knows his stuff, too! Had a bit of a chat with him.

I wonder if they'll ever move locations?! They're always full to the brim with cars jammed in that small workshop! And now there's 4 of them working!

Edit: Btw, Howie, your engine bay looks clean as!! I could just see it, but gee it looks clean lol.

Edited by CRoNic...

:D i droped a little dose next to your house 2day....who ever drives the monaro knew it was an rb i think... thaught i was u lol

Whoa, and to think not all that long ago I think it was Chef that banned that word, something to do with VL's and their drivers.

Yep Howie, that would have been mine! Just had 4 new slotted rotors fitted + new pads!

Yeah your car was hoisted up and the new guy was working on fitting the intercooler (welding it and stuff)! New guy seems nice, knows his stuff, too! Had a bit of a chat with him.

I wonder if they'll ever move locations?! They're always full to the brim with cars jammed in that small workshop! And now there's 4 of them working!

Edit: Btw, Howie, your engine bay looks clean as!! I could just see it, but gee it looks clean lol.

i pray that they do and get a better entry parking facilities and move closer to me :D

Spotted/Drove next to a White R34 GTR Heading up Unley Rd this evening (5:30), had Bronze TE37s (I think, never got a good look at the wheels still), a powerplay imports sticker on drivers side 1/4 window, and lowered slightly so guard sat level with the tyre.... BLOODY NICE RIDE! When I first saw the rear end I thought it was the chef, then realised that it didnt have the CF bonnet and younger driver.

Spotted/Drove next to a White R34 GTR Heading up Unley Rd this evening (5:30), had Bronze TE37s (I think, never got a good look at the wheels still), a powerplay imports sticker on drivers side 1/4 window, and lowered slightly so guard sat level with the tyre.... BLOODY NICE RIDE! When I first saw the rear end I thought it was the chef, then realised that it didnt have the CF bonnet and younger driver.

Are you saying I'm a younger driver?? :D

chef stagea, wash your mouth out with soap. Let us never mention the "d" word again.

Sweet as.. had problems with my piping, so they gonna make up some new ones.

I was wondering the same thing actually.. especially after seeing Wheelworx new joint in the city. They're packed out over at boostworx.

Thanks buddy :D Just had new silicone pipes through the engine bay over the weekend.

Oh forgot. I spotted a Red 33 with white Starcorps with the places "GTNLOOS" or something close to it pulled over on Findon Rd the other night. I think it was monday night.

Yeh woulda been me, on a break at work couldnt resist had to pull over to eat my food

Yeh i remember a gun metal grey 32 that drove past woulda been about 8 ish or so

Ah yes, parked just down from the g/fs house, walk her home from work then drive from there.

Spotted a grey 32 GTR in the macca's at seaford tonight about 7 with what looked to be 34 GTR rims (or lookalikes), looked very nice. I was in the blue VP that drove past to get a better look.

Also saw a Black 33 with for sale written all over it, big one on the back window with make an offer, was parked in the kfc at seaford.. Was around the same time.

yeh that was me in the 32 gtr nd yeh 34 gtr rims no fakey lol spotted a blue gtr in seaford maccas gtr seat covers i want some about 8 tonight

troy, that blue 300 you saw is a mate of mines.lives around the corner from me.i think we have done well not to run into each other yet lol.

Yeah Jack ,Im surprised I havent passed ya yet..lol should catch up sometime ? and no I still haven't finished my car ..lol over the holidays hopefully

Spotted a Black R32 GTR ? on south road near Irish pub just after sunset, saw it at the last second so didnt get a wave off