SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Black/charcoal r35 GTR parked sitting at a cafe on corner Greenhill & Glynburn about 1pm, front seat was tilted over like there had been passengers in the back! Hell of a back seat ride that would be!

Edited by profaine

Black/charcoal r35 GTR parked sitting at a cafe on corner Greenhill & Glynburn about 1pm, front seat was tilted over like there had been passengers in the back! Hell of a back seat ride that would be!

thats almost worth the 2 min stroll down to suss it from my place

0659607200.jpg

:thumbsup:  found on adelaidenow... not sure whats happening there, but im glad it was cleaned up today for all japan day

oh i was doing the whole 'paul walker driving backwards without looking' trick and the cop thought he would chase me down. lucky i had a chase car with camera for the whole gta effect..

seriously tho was down the beach and the waves were crashing all over the place throwing rocks and shit everywhere. cop showed up with his lights on warning people to turn around. no idea who took the pic tho.

awesome pic tho, no doubt will give me a laugh in a few years. and those who are wondering, the plates have been transfered to my daily and the silvia has standard issued plates now.

spotted rrr-033 turning from south road onto...umm..i forget what road..at about 7.20am, and had a white 33 follow me up south road this morning, had p plates and a blondie in the passenger seat

Glimpsed R34 GTR (I think) heading south on Main North Rd at Mawson Lakes @ 0745. Was the exhaust note that caught my attention as I was waiting to turn right into Mawson Lakes.

oh i was doing the whole 'paul walker driving backwards without looking' trick and the cop thought he would chase me down. lucky i had a chase car with camera for the whole gta effect..

seriously tho was down the beach and the waves were crashing all over the place throwing rocks and shit everywhere. cop showed up with his lights on warning people to turn around. no idea who took the pic tho.

awesome pic tho, no doubt will give me a laugh in a few years. and those who are wondering, the plates have been transfered to my daily and the silvia has standard issued plates now.

this will give you even more laughs

stevep.jpg

white 32gtr salisbury highway near start heading to the eliz gheto, very clean

green 33 going the same way as me to towards south rd on salisbury highway, had chick driver with dark hair, looked pretty good from what i could see :)

grey 32 gts following me all the way to work, only just found out the chick i work with has 1 after working with her for 3months :P

Spotted a GTR Purple R33 GTR Driving north bound on grand junction rd at about 7:15am in rosewater, Looked tidy with a mature owner.

well,i had the morning off today.so i decided to head up to main north nissan just at the off chance they had a R35 GTR laying around.was well happy when i found they had 2 on the showroom floor!got talking to the sales bloke and he told me they are the only dealership in S.A to be allocated the 35GTR,they were allocated 14 units only,with all of them being sold in the first 48hours of them taking deposits...10k deposit,10k dealership delivery

total $180,000

x

14 GTR's sold

=

$2,520,000

(economic recession,my arse)

also,they will have the 370z there in a couple of weeks,after they thrash one round mallala on a closed track day for nissan staff.thinking i might apply for a job there