SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted yesterday at Autobarn, Elizabeth- bergundy R33 coupe and a yellow R34 with the plates 5ltrEtr or something along those lines.

And today at MOB, Vu, Krishy, Anthony, Ruby, Lex, Kellie, Troy, Aleks, Rodney, Dion, Think thats everyone? And a few Stags on the way home, possible Ben and Nene in the white 260 on Main North.

I was there dont think i met ya im brendan was in the grey jumper had the grey stagea

spotted white r35 parked in the rain at a pub all by its lonesome, felt sorry for the poor lil thing.

it needed me to take it with me and give it a good home :)

tuff as 1st 1 ive seen on the street.

its a pretty sereal feeling ay? when i saw the first 35 id seen i was just like woh wait wtf.

Follwed a 4 door 33 down main north last night and onto curtis road.......

Seen the V35 GTR around as well so so tough

followed chad and a silver stag to mallala today i was in a green corolla behind you guys

Pretty sure the silver stag would have bee Chefstagea in the 260.

its a pretty sereal feeling ay? when i saw the first 35 id seen i was just like woh wait wtf.

i was like that kinda looks like a skyline up there............no..............no it cant be...........i think it is.............HOLY SH*T!!!

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted silver 33 with an ace of spades on the bonnet... awful looking side swipe the whole way down the left side.. owchie. Also saw 'HSV Eater'. Both at Munno Para this morning/afternoon while i was unsuccessfully lining up for ACDC tickets.

I was there dont think i met ya im brendan was in the grey jumper had the grey stagea

Knew there was one i forgot :D

Follwed a 4 door 33 down main north last night and onto curtis road.......

Would have been me! :D

Knew there was one i forgot ;)

All good.

Spotted my first 35gtr grey or black(too much excitement to look at the coulor) today on main south road near reynella and i was one excited driver after seeing that.

You must be the one I keep seeing near my work.

I've got a stock slammed S2. Work at reynella mazda.

white 33 series 2 i think on the back of a tow truck on NE road...

very shortly after what can only be described as a kermit the frog green 350z also on NE road

congratulations to the tosser in the black 32 at springbank waters, you wonder why the cops have a problem with us!!!!!!!!!!! burn out through the carpark, burnout leaving the carpark then a high speed pass at probably twice the the speed limit (70km zone) only to return to the carpark. get a commonwhore and join ragerz, you'll fit right in. end rant.

lots of cars do burnouts mate... its not good for us no but the rest of us need to make sure we keep ourselves inline... have you ever been over the limit lol? dont think anybody on this forum has never sped unless they aint got a car :) and im not agreeing with the 32's actions im just saying next time report him if you want to do something about it ay...

I havnt even tried doing burnouts hehe srs

celsior ripped mad skids.

on private property.i]

good to see someone understands we in a public forum :D

i think burnouts are boring no matter what after the 1st min, i mean what changes? o wait what's he gonna do, o its another loop. obviously it has the power to keep a burnout going thats been well established after 10seconds, skill invovled lil to none any spaz can hold the accelarater pedal down. extra lame points are awarded if the car has bike tyres and only 1 wheel spinning.

why dont they just make a machine that spins a pole with rubber glued on to it and shove that angainst some tarmac, takes the car right out of the equation. mini burnouts could be done from modified electric drills

however they still impress the 10yr olds that only understand noise and a lil bit of smoke coming out (whether it be engine or wheels)

Edited by Inline 6