SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted: A black Stag at marion trade center (On Marion Road in other words) female driver and passenger.......

HOT!!!! ............................. (talking about the stag of course :D )

Spotted Rodder and Fr33k at ATS this morning before i left to put the car on the dyno down at HiTech. Saw SNIPER's car, HURRYUP and also a red ferarri and a few other mint classics on my way. Couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the Ferarri just sitting there. LOL. My cars running sweet now. WOO!!!

Edited by MSTR32

Oh you should of come said hi..would have been good to see you guys, im sad so friends would be good!! ill let you off this time as the weather was discusting lol :P

Next time, promise :blink:

Spotted some tool in a red 31 nearly hitting the gutter on anderson walk. White 33 GTR with black centred wheels on the end of charlotte st

midnight purple 33 (40th anniversary model, only recognised it cos i looked and said "hey, its a purple version of Vu's car") by the tonsley train station this morning about 8am. Was in the etsa truck turning right into the street it was coming out of

Yay spotted! :) lol

Saw a nice blue 34gtr on Sturt Road this afternoon around 530.

400?just this week?every person in mannun own 2+ skylines do they?

anyways nice too meet you mstr32,good buy mate,your 32 is nice as in the flesh

Thats funny none of them spotted you

u spot them from the bus or something? i guess its easy to look down at em from that height we all cant ride in such fine vehicles as the mecerdes 446xpress and huffy bike

maybe you should create a guide so they know exactly how to modify their car to impress you to brighten your boring trip and get it removed from the road permanently all at the same time. step 1 cut cheaper car in half (how about a pulsar), step 2 glue it to the rear of your current car. step 3 call everyone else idiots cause they can still drive theirs

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a nice black R32 GTSt on Park Tce Salisbury around 1.00 and also a nice silver Stagea parked in the Tonkins car park on the same rd

Yeah that would have been me, i work at Tonkins in Salisbury, so any given day you will see either a silver, black or white stag parked out front! Although you might need your eyes checked because i have been driving the white 260 for the whole week! lol! Being pearl white though it does give a silverish gleam in the sun!