SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Saw FLIRTY-2 again tonight at the midway tavern, and yes Dan natural red head. Her name is Bianca :(

spotted james picking up, you sly mofo :) n lets not even get into how you know its natural

spotted james picking up, you sly mofo :) n lets not even get into how you know its natural

Me, never, just doing some strategic enquiries :)

saw a ford with the number plate [MR PSI] lol

lol, its effing quick the last time i saw it

spotted a blue 33 4 door this morning following our truck up goody road (and by blue i mean baby blue, nearly the colour of the old patrol cars)

and flick this morning pullin out of her driveway :bunny: *waves*

spotted a grey r32 gtr in onka hills

a silver stag in dinga , at the airbrush guys house ? anyone here getting airbrushing on there stag ?

black r33 gtr and a silver r32 gtr race car in lonsdale

White 34 on main north rd around 6:15 heading towards town, stock wheels, exhaust, but very clean looking car

spotted: sly the bay side blue r34 out the front of my work today, god dam that car is minter had a good close up look at it, beautiful example of an skyline. its so nice. nice meeting you mate.

Spotted a yellow R34 with that massive nismo or whatever gay looking wing

Bahahaha, you best not be talking bout me, cause if you are, how is a stock wing gay looking?

Bahahaha, you best not be talking bout me, cause if you are, how is a stock wing gay looking?

hehe not sure which wing he means. i quite like the stock 34 gtr wing, cant really say Ive been too impressed with the others

-D

The general consensus of skyline owners is this particular wing, fails.

4.jpg

The general consensus of skyline owners is this particular wing, fails.

4.jpg

There you go Kendra your question has just been answered......sorry to say but it just does not look right

ohh and spotted again this morning

Edited by Krishy

Still it almost looks better than wingless.... [ducks for cover]

I think 34's and 32's look hotter without any wing and as for 33's well that gap with the boot and the car makes you have a wing

u take that back krishy. i like to think my wing says hey im a jet pilot :D

under dan winglaw sc124-4 all wings must be painted to match car and be below roof height.

and exemption may apply if its a race car and carbon, and the over roof height sometimes a hatch can get away with it, but very rarely.

bah just thought this was wasteland

Edited by Inline 6