SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

yesterday at marion spotted a silver dayz stag looking for a car park....also keep spotting a red stag with black rims...not sure if he's on here....doesnt aknowledge (spelling??) the 31 when i wave :)

yesterday at marion spotted a silver dayz stag looking for a car park....also keep spotting a red stag with black rims...not sure if he's on here....doesnt aknowledge (spelling??) the 31 when i wave :)

Thats because its a 31 :) Jokes!

Black Supra, plate "TO4Z" Sounded nuts. Was like 30mins ago.

yes its a bit nuts, and last I saw for sale on carsales ???

its from the autosalon supra club display and has a TO4Z turbo on it hence the rego.

Thats because its a 31 :thumbsup: Jokes!

id slap you for that...but shit splatters.....rofl..hahahahahaha....you only have a stag cos you cant get a 1600 wagon anymore :D .....jk jk

Black Supra, plate "TO4Z" Sounded nuts. Was like 30mins ago.

Have seen that around my way too mate, me thinks the plates aren't just for show :thumbsup:

Spotted DSTROY in the stag at the south road/ sturt road intersection this morning.

Also spotted a yellow (possibly gtr?) with sign writing all over it on south rd at stmary's and a white s1 33 with gold wheels near by.

Spotted DSTROY in the stag at the south road/ sturt road intersection this morning.

Also spotted a yellow (possibly gtr?) with sign writing all over it on south rd at stmary's and a white s1 33 with gold wheels near by.

:laugh: I seen ya at the front of the lights.

Hey Nugzy, spotted Chuck in his Grande Auto Wreckers Navara this morning......running late to open up shop me thinks.

1/2 hour later spotted his brother coincidentally a few streets away in a white Ute/Van milkman style ride.

On a sad note, I heard he's just busted up with his missus.

spotted a G35 Infiniti this morning on mcintyre....2 door black with lowenhart dished wheels looked sexy....female driver

also spotted a burgundy r33 gtsts on smart road modbury....spoting a huge f**k off wing that looked gay and a wish list down the side