SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Craig's (I think) Blue 34 NUR on Southern Expressway 10 mins ago.... so tough!

Spotted u two mornings in a row, this morning we drove next to you from Marion / Sturt Rd right down to the Oaklands rail crossing. Was in the ETSA truck you passed (as the clutch played up and we were stuck in gear haha)

Spotted mitch's 33 on the back of my trailer tonight too :)

not sure if you were the one turning up south rd from secombe rd , or the other one just past that intersection heading towards the city on south rd . i was in my work ute :)

Was the one turning up south rd from seacombe, no wonder i didnt see your car then lol

Yes that was me and the decals read DAYZ on the left side and DAYZ backwards on the right ZYAD.

Only saw a gray 33 that i can remember, were you in a stag?

today dirivng down freeway at about 5:40 spotted that new Yellow series 2 Dayz stag with the decals on it...

/

Couldnt read them clear was wondering if the owner could confirm it said Gayz as it looked from my view?

haha nice stag otherwise :)

post-61593-1251472986_thumb.jpg

spotted a silver 33 with a boot lip instead of the spoiler, going past the bowling alley in elizabeth yesterday about 5 or 6..

also spotted a few cops doiwn peachy road, one decided to follow a commy instead of me.

Yes that was me and the decals read DAYZ on the left side and DAYZ backwards on the right ZYAD.

Only saw a gray 33 that i can remember, were you in a stag?

Yes i was in a stag.... Your stag spotting skills need training :)

saw a black r32 on northeast road, heading towards the city around broadview maccas at 6pm yesterday... had led lights on the rear and a shopping list on the passengers side and an extremely dark tint

-D

Yesterday saw a white 34 four door and a white 33 with gold rims goin down sir donald bradman headin to the city round 12.45 pissin down with rain so i didnt get a gud look!! silver 33 with a for sale sign on the back window round 5.00 and round 5.20 saw a sweet lookin white stag turnin onto nrth trce black and gold :cool: plates didnt catch wat it was and 2 more white 4dr 34's one just onto north tce the other on lowr nrth east near suds up :D

Spotted a silver r33 s1? w/s2 wing on main north road by Elizabeth about 5 minutes ago then the same black Stagea with R34 GTR rims that I've seen in Gawler before turning down bridge road.

Gold Nismo stickered white R32 noarlunga

Abes car and his bosses stag

wine r33 in hackam, 7 digit rego

silver r32 on south rd MV

If it was Today (Sunday) that you saw the cars, did you like how we parked :D