SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

I'm either a really good influence of a really bad one depending on what side you look from.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed though, two white 33 gtr's with 2.9L 's screaming through the hills will be a sight and a sound to behold.

i cant wait. i might just have to go warm up the car now and go for a drive. Its a pity its wet outside cos now 1st and 2nd i know of and probably 3rd is just wheel spin ;) ah-well, If you go ahead with it you will get to find this out for your self.

:domokun:

Good influence mate, beleive me!

I know I won't be disappointed, she's a sweet ride mate, you should be more than happy and sure as hell as soon as it's up and running, hillsy for sure, tunnel run would be sweet :D

Spotted Nene's RS260 at the Village today, still at work hun?

black stagea with gold rims and "RSV" plates on south road, happy valley on saturday arvo.

And a few Skylines and blue stagea on the gazzanats cruise saturday night.

That was me, plates are RS4V. I Keep seeing your 31 all over the place.

Nodded too :huh: That was me. I don't think I've seen another Stagea that colour... unless of course my eyes were funny, which is likely!

your eyes are right mate,pretty sure mines the only light green stagea around SA

nice rims too steve

also spotted a fella in an older celsior being a knob going past work tonight

was alot of noise,but not much action.....

Spotted "260RS" in town about 3:30pm maybe? Not 100% sure of the street name lol Looking mint as usual, your stagea is mental,

e-blowie to you lmfao

Edited by Weezy

Spotted down South a midnight purple 40th Anniversary R33 with a chick driving it and had a big golden retriever/labrador climbing to the front through the middle lol

haha that was me! Dont remember seeing you, I was probably too distracted by the furry hairball in the back. :thumbsup:

Trips to the vet are no fun without a different daily driver lol

Spotted a silver 34 on morgan road, next to cherry gardens road at about 8.30pm, sounded nice

white 34 at around 9.40pm going past junkfood corner.

white 32 with a female in the passenger seat at o'sullivans/south road intersection at about 7.40pm

white GT-R heading north-east on payneham rd today

white stag with gold rims heading up darley rd tonight.

and i keep seeing a nice white 33 with uras kit parked at a unit in payneham. Has white wheels, and gurl driver. If your on here, I drive the ticking 31.