SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white r34 going to work thru berri and into renmark had vic plates on it

also spotted a black r33 this arvo, not sure if it was the same one or not in renmark, and a another white r34 in renmark

cant say i know much of this but we had a young kid buy a 35gtr from us still on his P plates. weather he or his father paid for it i have no idea.

Hey Jeff, welcome aboard mate.

Which dealership do you work for and what's your position there if you don't mind the question?

just spotted SKY 303 given me a toot when i was out the front 20 seconds ago :thumbsup:

Bit late but that was me! Should have stopped and said goodaye but was on a bit of a schedule! I will stop next time and see how your cars coming along!

Spotted a White FD Rx7 out the front of work today...makes me wish i had bought one instead of the R33.

Also spotted a Yellow Skyline on South Road near Old Noarlunga at about 5:45-6pm, cant remember the model.

Spotted a old red ferrari with plates 'MID LIFE' :thumbsup:

I spotted that one too today going past Henley Square. Ferrari Testarossa.

Also spotted 3 x Black R33's going past Henley Square and I think I also spotted Jarrad's old 32 with the white XD9's when I crossed the road it was at the pedestrian lights

*nods* two sides to every argument. This lads father has posted on here before in response to sightings where people have mistakenly assumed to know the details of the arrangement between him and his son. While I agree with your POV about having P platers (or even anyone under 25), lets not even talk about who owns the car or what not. Its beneath us...

Was he fanging it or going sideways? Thats the sorta stuff that should be posted, if indeed it even happened - I'm sure if jr was in his dads car and was abusing the privelige, his dad would wanna know.

Well there you go, didn't realise there was a shit-storm about this in the past. He wasn't "fanging it" or anything silly, so I'll just say he's one lucky young lad, and I hope his dad always gets his car back in one piece :P

Spotted a White FD Rx7 out the front of work today...makes me wish i had bought one instead of the R33.

cant say i blame you. fd's are f**king sexual. drive brilliantly too. probably the only nissan id prefer over a s8 fd is a 34 or 35 R.

but fitting in them is an absolute pain in the ass if youre anywhere near 6' tall. :(

Edited by SLED

Spotted SkyHi33 and a R33 GT-R driving down rosetta st at about 1am maybe 1:30am? I was out the front of a friends when you guys drove passed - Marko mate your cars hot shit! I don't think I could bring myself to do what you've done but kudos to you aha

haha cheers mate!

Bit of a late reply but yeah there's still lots of work to be done before I'm happy with it. Were you with a group of guys standing out front? Hope we didn't disturb anyone :D