SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a black 33, possibly a GTR turn left from glynburn road onto greenhill road, then turn right onto the first street on the right up from the round about, was around 11.15pm last night.

Another black 33 with black rims going south along marion road and turned left onto cross roads, was about 10.15pm last night.

and a silver stag parked in ikea at 10pm also last night.

Spotted a tuff looking black R34 GTR (REPRZENT plates i think) in Handhorf and flexing down the highway... pure sex... then to top it off a Black 35 GTR cruising down Portrush Rd minutes later.

Spotted a silver Stag on Saturday night in the BP at Darlington.

Saw you had a SAU:SA sticker! I was going to introduce myself, but I had to be home in a rush :(

Also spotted a Black 32 on the main road near Aldinga with the bonnet up and windows down... was going to stop, but the driver was no where in sight?!

black 34 was me, had my first trial game for footy there today

saw the white 34 as well, RBR034, i think its howie?

where were you?

Lol thats my car, i see yours there alot! We had our cricket semi final.

twice i've seen a white R33 on Park Tce (near clipsal building) around 8:20 in the morning. Its for sale and has writing on the back window saying "Non Turbo Neo 6".

Either he's misinformed (Neo engine only came out with the R34) or that's one fairly pointless engine swap... I'm guessing the first one.

twice i've seen a white R33 on Park Tce (near clipsal building) around 8:20 in the morning. Its for sale and has writing on the back window saying "Non Turbo Neo 6".

Either he's misinformed (Neo engine only came out with the R34) or that's one fairly pointless engine swap... I'm guessing the first one.

I may be very wrong here, but I thought NEO engines were in late model 33s?

Hmmm out of interest I've done a bit of research and have found some contradictory info.

Meh I guess I'll just believe pixel8r on this one ;)

spotted a vw car show accross the rd from ttp shops. also 5 eureka's there looking rather nice. they have some sort of wierd connection to vw?

red fake porsche vw actually looked pretty tuff there, crazy wide wheel arches on it.

ive heard some of the later s2 33's had "neo development" rb25's - cant remember where i seen that info though

spotted a white R34 parked on grnfell st city this morning, near the police station. low, black lenso (i think) rims, very dirty (could use a wash). looked like it just came from the desert...

saw a nice clean looking white stagea on mcintyre road this morning, had a for sale sticker on the rear window, and i think on the rear door an "sa jetski" sticker

Spotted a white R34 GTR WITH 34 GTR on the plates parked on the side of the road just up from the freeway at the crafers exit, on Waverly Ridge road.. Looked fair nice.. Was around 4.30ish today..

And a dark silver 32 going north through crafers along upper sturt road about 15 minutes later, had 34 GTR looking rims on it...

Also a green stag going west along greenhill road in the inside lane today about 4ish, soo nice ;)

orange/gold 32GTR, but the back was white! on the back of a truck as I was leaving the airport at midday

black 32 parked on Morphett? St

Hi, I am over from Perth for the week and for the better as a fkn hail storm has hit!