SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted about 25 R33's in town tonight , and a white 260rs

had a bit of a squirt at 1am... saw a very very nice r33 (dark blue or purple I couldnt make out) travelling alongside me on hampstead road... it turned off onto grand junction road and I kept going along bridge road.... thing sounded tough, esp when he gave it a bit

-D

heard (and spotted over a heap of other cars) a white 33R turn from richmond rd onto south road this arvo about 3:30ish. was in the servo filling my rig up, had nigel's 33R on the trailer behind me :P

Spotted RS4V with a black skyline on the trailer in traffic this morning. Looked very cool wedged between the tradies utes and getz's that inevitably fill up south road at that time of the morning.

Spotted RS4V with a black skyline on the trailer in traffic this morning. Looked very cool wedged between the tradies utes and getz's that inevitably fill up south road at that time of the morning.

Would have been Chad in the stag with DSTROY on the trailer on his way to the track day today....?...

Spotted mattys rig on west tce saturday night about 2am? I wasn't in my car so you wouldn't have seen me :happy:

correct, was heading home from a mates out redwood park. u werent in a group walking by the BMW dealer were ya wayne?

correct, was heading home from a mates out redwood park. u werent in a group walking by the BMW dealer were ya wayne?

Nah man, I was in a mates silver VT commo paro'd out on the back seat lol. We turned right from henely beach rd onto west tce

Going up greenhill tonight saw an r32 or HALF of one gunmetal grey gts-t with big white rims looked like a case of really excessive speeds and Thought it was my car that is currently in the shop getten tuned (phew). you never know! but that one looked like a write off! :yes:

Bud luck man hope you have it coverd today is a sad day. ;)

a wine r32 GTR ? with a primer front bar on south rd

R34 GTT with a salmon pinkish pearl paint job, and car mate body kit on south rd flagstaff hill, sex spec ????

black r32 heading into flinders hosp.