SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

had a white stag with some nice bronze wheels behind me coming up to the gallipoli underpass this arvo (heading south on south road), turned off to go towards anzac highway when i went straight on

black r33 GTR on christies esply last night

a flock of R31,S13,180 doing burnouts/drifts about 5pm last night in lonsdale just near grand nissan wreckers st.off osulleys beach rd, police have been called with photos on a Biz CCTV video camera and rego plates turned in , I was at a store who's owner was on the phone with the police turning you in for blatant hooning

sadly I think I know a few of you from R31 club , you guys really should have taken your "10000hp" on wet roads burn outs to the track

you give us a bad rep!!!!!!

I would be extremely surprised if any active members on 31 club were actually responsible for this.

Probably the kids with pintaras, who have just gotten their P's.

spotted so many skylines today...all around the place

ones i remember are

pink/salmon r34 with chromies heading up flagstaff hill rd today around mid day i thinkkk

black 33 with p plates corner of south rd/sturt rd...think he gave me a nod

maroon 33 at the carwash, south rd bedford park 1.30pm

bayside blue 34gtr main north/grand junction intersection about 5pm, sounded awesomeeee

gunmetal 32 4door vic plates behind me on grand junction rd about 5.30pm

Spotted a R34 with different colour panels and bumpers all over it on NE road today, plates "CAESER"

i know this car, its gonna be painted ferrari red :P

has had over $70,000 spent on it in one workshop, they are new number plates

spotted benji on grange road i think near hindmarsh stadium on saturday about 430-5pm ish

spotted a couple of s2 stageas on south road near the underpass one white with a full kit not sure what it was but looked tough and had mess wheels i think there stag stockies and another white 1 but it was stock looking

This may of been me with the full kit which day?Has a massive spolier and dolphin grill like ur pic?

i know this car, its gonna be painted ferrari red :P

has had over $70,000 spent on it in one workshop, they are new number plates

spotted benji on grange road i think near hindmarsh stadium on saturday about 430-5pm ish

Nice, does it happen to have widened guards? I only saw it driving by..

white 33 with i think a m-spec kit, white rims go past my house yesterday, around 3.45pm, aberfoyle park/flagstaff hill.

Followed a silver r34 sedan with gtr front bar, vented front guards, nismo rear bar and coupe wing on my drive up to Hahndorf this afternoon .. Seemed nice, except the auto box ... Almost exactly same body mods I want to mine - I guess my idea wasn't that unique lol

I would be extremely surprised if any active members on 31 club were actually responsible for this.

Probably the kids with pintaras, who have just gotten their P's.

sadly that wasn't the case, I know the cars R31's not Pintara's..... I know the difference I had or have both ...and I where they work, but I will let them hang on there own demise

I stood there looking out the door in awe , how blatant the hooning was onto o sulleys beach rd over and over

they had no disregard for who was watching . like they had the road closed off for there intertainment ???

If they don't get busted then I would consider them very very lucky