SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted "sniper" on pirie street yesterday. looked clean as always but sounded like it was misfiring

I doubt it was misfiring man. He's just had everything forged and putting out 235 at the REARS under tuner warranty... Really doubt it would have problems...

sniper at happy valley shops at 1ish today..

"dare ya" r33 on main rd @ coro near blacks rd. then a white r34 with blue headlights not long after. i was testing to see how good ku36's really are on my 31.

Seen a silver stag at the plaza tonight than a second silver stag with a kit on it cruise past the happy wash down the road from ttp why i washed my car. And no they were not the same stag. Hahaha

Spotted a Blue'ish Series 3 or 4 RX7 on the Southern Expressway at about 5:50pm, going faster then the traffic, but popping flames :P

sniper at happy valley shops at 1ish today..

"dare ya" r33 on main rd @ coro near blacks rd. then a white r34 with blue headlights not long after. i was testing to see how good ku36's really are on my 31.

how do u rate them? i just put 275/35/18 ku36's on my gtr all round, all i can say is WOW...

abe there is a world of difference from S3 to S4

S3

series3.jpg

S4

15524651.IMGP0871.JPG

the series 4 i used to the the 944 mazda

Would be a Series 3 that i saw.

bayside blue r33 5 spoke wheels and BB rego in MV off south rd, man I saw you litter from drivers window then nearly get hit by a red shitebox by pulling out

:P

Spotted a silver 4 door R32 parked out the front of Nick Scali Furniture‎ on Marion Road. Drove right past it coming out of the Officeworks car park at 3:40pm today.

Edited by S1LV3RTRACKS

White 34R on North Terrace this morning at 8:45am near the War Memorial. Also a very, very nice HSV thingy with a bodykit that looked absolutely insane on Pulteny Street at around 10:15am

spotted a charcole R32 GTR on south rd today about 3:20pm driving like a wanker almost hit brand new BMW and the little red car infront of me when you tried to fit between them well done looser BTW he looked 50yrs old