SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted BALLERZ.... Now I know why you call him that LOL saw the sticker before I saw the car.. Down south on South Road near Reynella.

White Stag with gold rims, pretty low black 33, and GT 350 all in colonnades, maybe the owner of GT 350 doesnt work on Greenhill Road...

Also the K-Mart Tyre & Auto crew at the Reynella one, red 31, white 33 and maroon RX-7, need to convert the ute owner to an import..

Black r32 gtr on black road round 745pm with want3d as the no plate i think looked and sounded tough

Hey mate, that was me, cheers :) Cars midnight blue, but with the amount of dirt on it, it probly looked black haha.. Knew i should have waved lol oh and its w4nt3d, but it looks like an a :)

Also saw a few tough sounding Skylines going through Chain of ponds, one dark 33 heading towards TTP sounded awsome :) Had HID headlights, was around 9.30ish last night.

Mint maroon 32R (BB plates) heading north on Cheltenham Pde around 2.20pm. Then 1 minute after bright orange 33 (FLYLICE). Then later on today followed a white 4 door 34 (XSI-xxx) down Prospect Rd around 3:30pm.