SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a silver 34, mesh rims, with blue bumper parked at a group of shops in TTG around 6pm

Hi, thats my 34

Can someone please delete the above post, and the one by Holes for me, my partner left his account logged in, and then i quoted the wrong post, Doh!

Edited by Dori_Garu

Spotted, silver gtr with black rear bumper and black front fenders in front of me at hampstead road..

A word of advice...if you feel the urge to show off, don't. Please learn to control your vehicle. You nearly took out the dude in the other lane thanks to the torque steering. Not impressive at all.

-D

Spotted, silver gtr with black rear bumper and black front fenders in front of me at hampstead road..

A word of advice...if you feel the urge to show off, don't. Please learn to control your vehicle. You nearly took out the dude in the other lane thanks to the torque steering. Not impressive at all.

-D

Probably the reason why he has different colour panels. People must have thought he was so cool though..

Spotted a black 34 earlier tonight in the backstreets near Welland. Thought it was a skyline then wasnt sure but steering was a better idea than waving. Damn skinny streets. 34 had a tough stance from the front though looked very low actually.

Probably the reason why he has different colour panels. People must have thought he was so cool though..

Not the guy he nearly hit thats for sure. And not me. Guy had no ability to control even just a bit of torque steer, and his ride spewed a tonne of black smoke when it went on boost. Ghetto GTR for a ghetto driver.

-D

I think i spotted Zeke in his Stagea down the back of Adelaide Tyrepower after 4 this arvo. Was droppin a mate over to get his Navara. No doubt u saw me though :laugh:

WTF haha Matty where were you? Totally missed ya mate !! Getting gauges put in..Worked at Auto barn like 6-7 years ago so got them put in dirt cheap and would of been looking at them lol on a test run around the corner! Lol :whistling:

WTF haha Matty where were you? Totally missed ya mate !! Getting gauges put in..Worked at Auto barn like 6-7 years ago so got them put in dirt cheap and would of been looking at them lol on a test run around the corner! Lol :whistling:

Was round in the back entrance to tyrepower on Rosslyn Street. Just happened to look over and saw a blue stag with 5 spokers and thought it looked familiar :whistling:

lime green 32 last night, anthonys car in dinga

wine r33 , silver stag, black ferrari drop top on the esply in dinga, and some muppets hanging out of a white ford falcon , yelling at people on the sidewalk, while sitting on the door sill pounding on the roof. complete lack of seatbelts and brains

black HSV holden pulling full power skids thru 3 gears on the esply last night, sounded nice but he was sooooo speeding . take it to the track tool time