SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Saw SVD-*** today on Montague road, white series 2 silhouette with f**k jdm sticker... assuming its an SVD1...

very tidy car - and thanks to the drive who moved to the left and as far forward, I got into the slip lane - Thanks!

-D

Saw SVD-*** today on Montague road, white series 2 silhouette with f**k jdm sticker... assuming its an SVD1...

very tidy car - and thanks to the drive who moved to the left and as far forward, I got into the slip lane - Thanks!

-D

thats my mate alan, tis a tidy car. been thru its ups and downs of late, but still goes hard for a 30E

thats my mate alan, tis a tidy car. been thru its ups and downs of late, but still goes hard for a 30E

He's a considerate bloke, he made sure to be on the left most portion of the lane and moved as far forward as possible as he could - I still had to ride the curb a bit but I gave him the thumbs up as I passed.

Such a beautiful car....very tasteful

-D

He's a considerate bloke, he made sure to be on the left most portion of the lane and moved as far forward as possible as he could - I still had to ride the curb a bit but I gave him the thumbs up as I passed.

Such a beautiful car....very tasteful

-D

You're welcome (Matty messed me to say I got spotted on here)

The 32 is a very tidy car, and sounded great, I turned my stereo down to have a listen to the 26. You wouldn't have had to mount the gutter if the woman in front didn't think her bonnet was 4 metres long!

My cars riding a bit higher than usual as its only out of regency about a week now, its not super fast or anything compared to my other 31, but its quite a comfortable car to cruise around in.

You're welcome (Matty messed me to say I got spotted on here)

The 32 is a very tidy car, and sounded great, I turned my stereo down to have a listen to the 26. You wouldn't have had to mount the gutter if the woman in front didn't think her bonnet was 4 metres long!

My cars riding a bit higher than usual as its only out of regency about a week now, its not super fast or anything compared to my other 31, but its quite a comfortable car to cruise around in.

Ahh nice. Yes she was rather sunk back in her seat, I doubt she could have seen naught.

I love the choice of rims to match the paint, I reckon theyre bigger than the stocko 32 gtr rims, but most def your 31 is very tidy and if I didn't have the GTR I would be considering buying one (my first car was a s3 r31 that I dropped mad coin on till I wrote it off)

-D