SAU Community

R32 Gtst Seat`s In To Stagea

chuckie

G`Day all,i have had some seat`s for a while now just had to get them sorted out,which i have now done.so it`s to easy to do undo 4 bolt`s,sorry % bolt`s as you will need to change seatbelt anchore,this has different connector,unbolt your one bolt it on other seat,just the job,You do sit somuch lowe in the car ,as brad & mark found out on sunday`s cruise.so hear`s some photo`s i have taken ,Hope this help`s someone out.cheer`s chuckie.post-36964-1205149806_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1205149164_thumb.jpg post-36964-1205149201_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1205149233_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1205149275_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1205149892_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1205149318_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1205149294_thumb.jpg

they are definately worthwhile on anyone into abit of spirited driving/trackwork, i found u actually sit IN the seat rather than ON it like the stagea bench seats haha.

I'm looking at going for a pair of r34 gtr east bear seats from C-Red for $1200 for the pair brand new. Heres the link if anyone else is keen, i think they are a bargain and look good.

http://www.c-red.com.au/newparts/eastbear/seats.shtml

One thing i will say is that if you LIKE to see the front of your car ??? then think again you sit some 70mm lower so if your a short ass you have no hope ???,iam 175cm & my shoulder`s are level with window,post-36964-1205227919_thumb.jpgas you can see i sit low in the car,GOOD LUCK.cheer`s chuckie

Edited by chuckie

they are definately worthwhile on anyone into abit of spirited driving/trackwork, i found u actually sit IN the seat rather than ON it like the stagea bench seats haha.

I'm looking at going for a pair of r34 gtr east bear seats from C-Red for $1200 for the pair brand new. Heres the link if anyone else is keen, i think they are a bargain and look good.

http://www.c-red.com.au/newparts/eastbear/seats.shtml

I like them. So they will sit you lower and further back than the standard seats? get enough carpet and do the rears and door inserts to match :D

shopping list once my 1600 sells- turbo, zorst, seats lol.

Chuckie: What are your front/rear heights? and how far off are those new dash matts :thumbsup:

Edited by Ryan1600

One thing i will say is that if you LIKE to see the front of your car ??? then think again you sit some 70mm lower so if your a short ass you have no hope ???,iam 175cm & my shoulder`s are level with window,post-36964-1205227919_thumb.jpgas you can see i sit low in the car,GOOD LUCK.cheer`s chuckie

haha, u know i am a short arse so i will sit lower as well, but im soo used to it in the daily driver (mistubishi gto) so its not a big deal as long as i can see the road :thumbsup:

Brad, if you get these East Bear seats you will still need to get rails.

I have a spare set of Bride rails for sale. Shameless plug.

Chuckie, do the 32 seats have the adjustments for the front and back of the base too, just like the Stagea ones?

Not that I use them, mine are at full low at the back, and veeeery slightly lifted at the front for under-thigh support, but it's always good to have options if someone else needs to drive your car and get comfortable.

Chuckie, do the 32 seats have the adjustments for the front and back of the base too, just like the Stagea ones?

Not that I use them, mine are at full low at the back, and veeeery slightly lifted at the front for under-thigh support, but it's always good to have options if someone else needs to drive your car and get comfortable.

YES they have 3 adjustment`s 2 on bottom & 1 on top,the one in top bit of seat bring wing`s in & out so they will squeeze you or grip no lumber support ,it`s a nobb that take the side`s in or out ,good setup,if you look at photo`s of back of seat`s you can see the nobb that adjust`s them driver`s seat only,cheer`s chuckie

YES they have 3 adjustment`s 2 on bottom & 1 on top,the one in top bit of seat bring wing`s in & out so they will squeeze you or grip no lumber support ,it`s a nobb that take the side`s in or out ,good setup,if you look at photo`s of back of seat`s you can see the nobb that adjust`s them driver`s seat only,cheer`s chuckie

Awesome - even better than the Stagea seats then. I wish the wings on the Stagea seats were adjustable, or at least a bit deeper so they'd hold you in the seat more when cornering.

any seats and rail from 32/33/34 will fit ok so there are plenty of options. But I just can't bring myself to put sporty seats in, its not that kind of car (its more your electric leather seat kind of car)
Duncan It`s Nice to sit in a seat that has some sort of shape & huge`s you ?,I suffer with a back problem so to sit in the car with a seat that is not that NICE to sit in,so this is a GREAT deal better than the Factory seat,I will be looking at some better seat`s some time but i think that you NOW feel apart of the CAR ,IF you like to SLIDE AROUND in your LEATHER SEAT`S then BEST OF LUCK,

cheer`s chuckie.

But I just can't bring myself to put sporty seats in, its not that kind of car (its more your electric leather seat kind of car)

I was proud of of electric leather type seat car today. It managed to take the smile of a near new porsche 911 drivers face today.

But mine does have sports seats :domokun: