SAU Community

Hills Area Meetup Thread

Sheng

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to meet everyone thats in maccas. liz, dave anna, jeff (boy racer lol) omar , albert & rest that i forgot their names i apologise :)

some pics of the night...

post-19656-1208582725_thumb.jpgpost-19656-1208582714_thumb.jpg

post-19656-1208582690_thumb.jpgpost-19656-1208582675_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=155093:18042008240.jpg]

post-19656-1208582656_thumb.jpg post-19656-1208582937_thumb.jpg

post-19656-1208582666_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTL05T

+1 for another meetup/cruise.

+1 !

Mr Sheng, when would be the next one? lol

:P

soonish.. ish..

ish..

not my fault the cars of the road. it was either that or the plumbing truck wich does 10km/hr.

haha.. bring the truck next time, and Stevo can help you push it back :D

+1 for another meet-up. Pity I couldnt come to maccas.. had to take the gf home :)

hai :)

sorry didnt get a chance to say hi, i got jumped by pretty much everyone when i rocked up :D

next time for shiz !

Thanks babes!

See you at the next one! :D

Please stop pranking my mobile and sending messages asking me to make you food.

I was like word up mega babe!

cook me pad thai soon ok :)

Good to meet a few new faces last night., and catch up with a few I haven't seen in a while.

I was with "JETR32" Jason in his Valiant. Unfortunately his R32 GT-R and my Stagea are both currently off the road, so we came along in the Val - foggy windows and no fan/demister AT ALL!

ShengBert, we need to figure out another local area where we'll have some cover in case it rains. Did you say there was a covered area @ the shops at Stanhope?

Was good to see some peeps that I haven't seen in a while, and meet some new peeps....

+1 for another... we only made it to maccas and not the carpark so I think we missed quite a few of you!! doh!!

I vote for Castle Towers Coles carpark.. undercover parking... there's hardly anyone there from 6:30pm on a Friday/Saturday night... plenty of space to park our cars.. BUT nothing really to do down there.. hmm.. let's hire a jumping castle haha... and some sumo wrestler suits.. and a clown ... haha

I vote for Castle Towers Coles carpark.. undercover parking... there's hardly anyone there from 6:30pm on a Friday/Saturday night... plenty of space to park our cars.. BUT nothing really to do down there.. hmm.. let's hire a jumping castle haha... and some sumo wrestler suits.. and a clown ... haha

is that car park "lowered" friendly? i know of only two entrances and exits which my car can get into at Castle Towers :D

is that car park "lowered" friendly? i know of only two entrances and exits which my car can get into at Castle Towers :D

Woo Peter is invading my thread :D. so rb26 in under the hood now? i hope so :)

Which one is the Coles one? I always go straight up the ramp and parks infront of Fitness first :D

Please stop pranking my mobile and sending messages asking me to make you food.

Ooohhh, food sounds good. Pad Thai from Bamboodled in Parra ftw!

good to put some faces to names.....nice to meet u all

look fwd to the next meet

and now its pissing down again :D

Good meeting you Jeff! Will be good to continue the convo at the next meet.

Good to meet a few new faces last night., and catch up with a few I haven't seen in a while.

I was with "JETR32" Jason in his Valiant. Unfortunately his R32 GT-R and my Stagea are both currently off the road, so we came along in the Val - foggy windows and no fan/demister AT ALL!

ShengBert, we need to figure out another local area where we'll have some cover in case it rains. Did you say there was a covered area @ the shops at Stanhope?

Nick good to meet you :D Hope the coilovers go well and the Stag goes from boat to train! Catch you next time.

blah bhlah im VERY crubk and met like 2 new people... sof not come to thornleigh :P

srsly

CBF cbf man... pput some effort in!!! :P

next time its dry ill shift my shit thatway :)

Gotdamn wtf are you on about :) Leave the weed alone Dr. Spliff! :D Will get to meet you at the next one, if another Tsunami isn't forecast. No need to introduce yourself, i'll hear you coming lol.

is that car park "lowered" friendly?

That's an automatic requirement of this thread! :D

Edited by R338OY

Woo Peter is invading my thread :D. so rb26 in under the hood now? i hope so :D

Which one is the Coles one? I always go straight up the ramp and parks infront of Fitness first :)

ssshhhh. whats under there is a secret :D

sorry i couldnt make it to the last meet, but ill have to make the next one!

no idea which one the Coles one is. I just know that my car can make it to the cinema and Fitness first carparks.