SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Was at a set of lights and along side i hear 'doof doof' so i just look straight ahead but I cant help but notice in my peripheries that the driver with his arm out the window was giving me 'the STARE' for about 10seconds mind you which is not comfortable for a heterosexual.

Anyways turned out to be some ford foulcum with [iAMFPV] plates

Is anyone else sick of "the stare" unless its a member of the opposite sex?

hahahaha yea man i got 100 of those last night people stare at you like they want to start trouble with you when will they learn

spotted a cop on my way home from racepace yesterday... she almost pulled out in front of me (then decided against it as there was NO room) causing me to jump on the anchors and give her a 'you gotta be kidding' stare and head shake... which I then decided was a pretty bad idea lol

saw like skylines on beach rd last night.

orange 33, silver 33, black 34, black 34 4dr, and 2 really nige 33gtst's

i nearly had an acco with a cop the other day too... he was turning into a street in front of me when part of his arial fell off so he stopped and got out as quick as he could.... forgetting 1 tiny detail... THE HANDBRAKE!!!... lucky i wan't going fast and was able to stop as his car came reversing infront of me...

i'm sure it would have somehow been my fault :D

was on hoddle street last night at about 6:30pm stuck in the peak hour traffic, had a white r33 gtr pull up next to me and then the next lane over a r34

and i was thinking 'what are the chances 3 skylines in a row in peak hour!

spotted a chick in a 33 with white rims on princess hwy, near webb st at about 7.30 yesterday

were you in the grey 32 I think its my shit box your talking about? If so hi :)

spotted a white R33 Series I on the way to work on Bangholme rd i think thats how u spell it...... Anyway he was pulled over 3 people out side the car looking at the car prob took that corner trying to show off and lost it and stacked trying to show off to his mates, would not surprise me its a very dangerous corner.