SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

yesterday morning saw a black r32 with sau stickers going down fleetwood drive and today saw a black r33 with sau sticker on the top of the windscreen turn into saxonwood drive. oh these r in narre warren lol

Spotted the winfiled gtr on the monash, not up to date with my merc models but i believe the one in the pic is one of the extremely rare gullwing models.

post-27276-1236850379_thumb.jpg

Spotted the winfiled gtr on the monash, not up to date with my merc models but i believe the one in the pic is one of the extremely rare gullwing models.

guy i work with his brother owns the 'winfiled' gtr, on the weekend i was at some race track, forgot what one he mentioned,

they were there with a r35 GTR skaifey behind the wheel comparing the two. can find out more details tomorrow, but thats the gist i got this morning

BTW: spotted a Silver R34 GTT with green stickers down the side a SAU sticker in qtr window. around 7pm on chandler road

guy i work with his brother owns the 'winfiled' gtr, on the weekend i was at some race track, forgot what one he mentioned,

they were there with a r35 GTR skaifey behind the wheel comparing the two. can find out more details tomorrow, but thats the gist i got this morning

BTW: spotted a Silver R34 GTT with green stickers down the side a SAU sticker in qtr window. around 7pm on chandler road

i thought that r32 and the merc belongs to lindsay fox?

spotted black R33 series 2 black rims down bergins road last night around 6ish. i know your a memebr here but i forget your name lol you waved i got excited trying to find my light swtich to flash ya lol

thats me =] yeah i live around there

there is a thread for that comparo on here somewhere

last night at fountain gate shops i got a SAU VIC card put on my windscreen from CAJFLY :wave:

yeh that was me. nice clean 33 u got there. i was going into bunnings and saw it and then ran ack to the car got a card out and left it there. went into bunnings and the car was still there so i assumed u worked at bunnings.

yeh that was me. nice clean 33 u got there. i was going into bunnings and saw it and then ran ack to the car got a card out and left it there. went into bunnings and the car was still there so i assumed u worked at bunnings.

why thanks :banana: ahhh i see, nah i dont work there, i was just buying heaps of stuff for my house :D

Spotted purple r32 GTR on Plenty Road around 9am this morning. Beeped as I drove past lol.

That was me.....lining up to get into uni. :banana:

Sorry i didn't have time to react to the beep lol i looked up and saw you go past. :D

spotted a champagne colored 33 on taylors rd rowville beeped and gave the thumbs up got 1 back :banana: (had sau stickers) you live in the area?

also a black 33 on Ferntree gully rd wnet past me nice ride also

Spotted "YAWN" R32 GTR in Carlton. Parked right next to it without realising. Strange to see two R32s in the wild.

LOL yeah I know what you mean.

My old work carpark had an exactly identical stock-looking Silver R34 GTR to mine with almost identical plates! (non-custom, first two letters same). First time I saw it I was like... wtf? why isn't my key working? :banana:

It was cool when I got a spot next to him - twin city.