SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw Ashneel heading down Wellington road this morning. As always, your car is looking good :-)

YAY. your car looks awesome too man. was a bit too cold to put my window down and wave lol. my mate tristian (works at NEC and lives around the corner from ya( spotted you and i was like oh ye HI lol

spotted a s14 with sau stickers at dt panels

also a white 34 there with sau stickers

i think i might have spotted ashneel turning onto bergins rd from stud rd at around 4pm

ye twas me. saw your car forgot for a minute yuo got a kit then was too late and passed ya. car looks good man. you had the whole gangsta lean happenin lol

Are you sure its a guy, im sure ive seen that car with a cute asian chick driving it.

Didn't see the driver. Just saw it come awfully close in the wet, then as I moved forward I looked in the rear view and saw the white S2000 with plates saying "TEE HEE"

It was like "tee hee hee hee I almost wrote off your car :thumbsup: " ..Nah, how about you watch where you're going mr/mrs tee-hee :)

Caramel coloured R33 GTR with standard plates but bodykit and dropped suspension on Vic Pde, East Melb at 6 pm.

Black R33 GTS on Melbourne Rd around 7 pm driven by chick. Plates [iMAQT1] lol

hehe that IMAQT1 plate number would suit a pearl white nissan - QT1 being one of Nissan colour codes for pearl white...

YAY. your car looks awesome too man. was a bit too cold to put my window down and wave lol. my mate tristian (works at NEC and lives around the corner from ya( spotted you and i was like oh ye HI lol

Lol, thanks mate. Yer was cold that morning, turbo is loving the cold air. I also saw you going the opposite direction on the way home from work.

Tristian? Not Dillon? Another person that lives near me that also works at NEC? Sheesh

lol dillon dosnt live around the corner. its his g/fs place who is my mates sister lol thats why you see his car parked there and mine every now and then.

but ye they both work at NEC and are around the corner from ya hahahaha

ye turbo really is loving the cold weather.

see ya around :thumbsup:

lol dillon dosnt live around the corner. its his g/fs place who is my mates sister lol thats why you see his car parked there and mine every now and then.

but ye they both work at NEC and are around the corner from ya hahahaha

ye turbo really is loving the cold weather.

see ya around :thumbsup:

Hahaha oh man, i had it the wrong way round! I was under the impression that he lived near me, and his girlfriend lived a few houses down. That makes a lot more sense, thanks for clearing that up.

lol all good. ye he parks in fort of yours cause his cars been egged before parked in the street so ye safer around the corner

Yer he told me.

Well i have no objection, love having a beautiful purple GTR parked out the front of my house :-)

If i heard it's alarm go off, i'd be out there in a few seconds.

parked next 2 zippo 2day =]

I parked next to you guys, but apart from your car i didn't know anyone elses. Then again we havent actually met, i must be a stalker...

There was around 5 r33s all parked in that one cluster

White R33 GTR with black 3-spoke rims, Tein stickers on back quarter panel and standard plates in downton F'scray at around lunchtime.

Dark blue R34 GT westbound on Dynon Rd, 2:30 pm. Driven by bespectacled asian guy.

hehe that IMAQT1 plate number would suit a pearl white nissan - QT1 being one of Nissan colour codes for pearl white...

LOL u have way too much time on your hands.

Spotted a Black R34 at 8.45 this morning. Boundary Rd/Lower Dandenong Rd roundabout. Female driver. Looked hot :D

"Are you one of those boys who prefers cars to girls?"

"I'm one of those boys who can appreciate a fine body regardless of the make".

God that movie had awful dialogue....