SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

that was lucky for him, next week wont be, there cracking down on all charges hardcore, no second chances.

there's this sneak undercover cop car. white VE looks like a security car, its got roof lights but their clear. sits in the factory's down my street and waits for the regular idiots to come flying down haha its funny to watch.

anyway, he was outside video ezy noble park last night, waiting.

funny thing is that after we pulled into a side street, about 5 other cop cars showed up and 3 went after the skyline and apparently got him as well. dunno wot he got served with.

kept seeing this green VE in prinny and on chapel st that was undercover. went to noble maccas for a bit but din see any cops there suprisingly

ahh knew i should of contacted you. went for a lazy drive down princess, not many tools out last night.

emerald, monbulk, kalista and belgrave was a good drive last night as well.

spotted a silver r33 gts-t series 2 with sau stickers at glenny this evening park near novotel, and just down from that a worked r32 that was white with a carbon bonnet i think.

later in my mates car dragged another silver r33 gts-t down springy road n got fkn pulled over lol cop was like a bloody ghost appearing outta nowhere. $250 later and after a strict ear bashing from a chick cop my mate was on his way again just missing out on a street racing charge

I was the one parked at glenny im pretty sure..... def not me dragging down springy though haha.

that was lucky for him, next week wont be, there cracking down on all charges hardcore, no second chances.

there's this sneak undercover cop car. white VE looks like a security car, its got roof lights but their clear. sits in the factory's down my street and waits for the regular idiots to come flying down haha its funny to watch.

anyway, he was outside video ezy noble park last night, waiting.

I always see that car around, around my area. There seem to be so many more undercovers now, even saw a undercover divi van once lol.

I always see that car around, around my area. There seem to be so many more undercovers now, even saw a undercover divi van once lol.

I think he is the one who pulled me over today while I was doing a U-turn after dropping my friend at clayton TAB..as there is a single line along the rd..was a good copper...he just let me know about the new road rules, and didn't give me any ticket..and bumped into him again later in the petrol station..I was stocking up ICY POLE..and gave him one of them=p Throwing me back with a lame joke "Its always hot to drive a skyline"...me--speechless!!lol

Last Friday spotted black and white R34 coupe styled like a JDM police car plates "JDMCOP" at the McDonald's next to Moorabbin Airport, I also saw a white R35 GT-R giving it the beans when the lights turned green - Sounded like a muffled motorcycle.

Would have been funny if the JDMCOP went after him :)

a gun metal grey or black (im going blind lol) r32 with SAU sticker getting on the kingsway ramp around 4:30-5

dont know if you saw me in the black 34. but i nodded at you coz im nice :thumbsup: