SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Coming home from a b'fast date... Mmm Pork Belly for b'fast, was farken awesome.

amazing car. is that the same one that entered track battle at calder park last year?

Spotted a track Skyline going up King Street at 9 this morning, didn't catch many details other than it was brownish coloured with black bonnet, track decals such as number and the name "Abu Dhabi" across the side in a diagonal fashion. Looked interesting to say the least.

Alvin in his yellow 34 doing a u turn on burwood hwy today then turned into Kmart Burwood, I was right behind you :)

Think I saw him just before that, think it was About 10 yellow 34 gtt with sau stickers?

Think I saw him just before that, think it was About 10 yellow 34 gtt with sau stickers?

Nah I saw him around 3pm or so, I didn't get up until 12pm today so no chance for me :P had SAU stickers and a few others in the drivers side quarter window and the domokun hanging from the tow hook.

Nah I saw him around 3pm or so, I didn't get up until 12pm today so no chance for me :P had SAU stickers and a few others in the drivers side quarter window and the domokun hanging from the tow hook.

Some one else then, only saw an sau sticker on the drivers 1/4 window didnt see any others.

And your a slack prick! :)

That was me, was that your r33 i parked next too?

Yeah, I left my wallet at my work up the road so I went back to get it. You drove right by me as I was walking on the footpath back to my car.