SAU Community

Superlap Timeattack Is Ago!

giant

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast fours are looking after all the media side of things so your best option for that is to email [email protected] and ask him as he will be the one giving them out not us.

Cheers

-Nathan

What about recreational photographers? Will there be any areas where non-accredited photographers will be denied access?

How about over 1 sec quicker then JP at PI in crappy, cold and damp conditions. It wasnt wet wet, but there was light rain through the day and even for the brief moments when it was dry it was still frezzing cold and miserable. Better, dry conditions would no doubt be quicker again.

Friggin cheaterer cars :banana:

I foolishly got all warm and fuzzzy and confessed to Snowman what's under the bonnet now..... Super duper cheaterereer

Are you packing heat?? HAHA

When do we have to pay for our entries???

I foolishly got all warm and fuzzzy and confessed to Snowman what's under the bonnet now..... Super duper cheaterereer

I will concede that after looking at what times you did at PI in those shitty conditions, i wondered what had been done to your car. I know you had been having overheating problems etc and didnt really get a chance to stretch the cars legs last year, but such an improvement in those conditions, well you are too good a driver to get those sorts of times from mpre track time (ie you are already good, so any improvement wont be seconds (perhaps only tenths) around a race track) Look forward to seeing the car in good conditions.

I really dont think street tyres, obviously they will need to be good ones, is going to hurt the good cars that much. Good suspension and brakes and power only make the car quicker then a lesser car on streets. My car is all gripped up on semis as the tyre masks so many other faults. A well sorted car doesnt need to hide behind tyre grip as you only need a lap time for a single lap

Less grip from the rubber will certainly be interesting. I think the main improvement with my car now is the suspension. The new engine is 390rwkw vs the old engine at 360rwkw. The oversteer issues seem to be ironed out now to the point where I am a bit scared to see how fast it will actually go around a corner ...

a good/well sorted setup for semis won't neccesarily work on road tyres. you generally need a softer, less aggressive setup to get the best out of any kind of low grip condition - whether its caused by rain or tyres...

as for power only making you faster even on street tyres - you've never seen lower powered cars further up the results in the wet?

Did some testing at Winton yesterday for the first time and got some footage. Still have heaps of work to do on the setup if I want to get anywhere near some of the quick RWD's in open class\

Enjoy

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Did some testing at Winton yesterday for the first time and got some footage. Still have heaps of work to do on the setup if I want to get anywhere near some of the quick RWD's in open class\

Enjoy

was that a 1.37? sounds cool

Yeah its too soft in the front atm.

1.36.30 which im really happy about as there is so much more to do in the handeling department. Cant wait to see what it does on good tyres.

There were other laps that felt faster but dont have times for them wouldnt have been too much better.

Yeah its too soft in the front atm.

1.36.30 which im really happy about as there is so much more to do in the handeling department. Cant wait to see what it does on good tyres.

There were other laps that felt faster but dont have times for them wouldnt have been too much better.

Well done Adz, great time considering your still setting up the car.

I'd say there's at least another second in it without touching it, your lines on some of the corners are robbing you of time.

Big things to come yet from BIGRED...