SAU Community

Best Looking R34 Gt-r

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-1887-1225698387_thumb.jpgpost-1887-1225698402_thumb.jpg

I was totally put off the Bayside Blue R34s by this. But time heals and I ended up getting one.

It made a big impression on me though and I have shown my teenage sons these pictures. I know how easy it would be for them to "borrow" my car.

Sorry to de-rail the thread. If people don't want to see this, then moderators please remove.

RIP.

Article from the Daily Telegraph attached.

Fatal_EVLR34_He_wasn_t_allowed_to_drive_it.htm

Edited by MLCrisis

Looks like Sebastien Loeb driving! :P Haha.

It was!!! I was showing him how to drive a GTR lol.... :P !!!

That "Nitto" v-spec II nur in spark silver is currently for sale on gtr.co.uk for 66k [pounds]!! what a car!!! The cars for sale on that forum are unbelievable. and the timeattack part of the forum is a good read, they take it pretty seriously over there!! the money they must put into these cars is nothing short of amazing...

Edited by Duncan1

Hey peeps...was going thru the thread..thot id put up something from my own collection.

But i'm all thumbs up for the Z-TUNE!!

Weighs only 1100kg, converted to Rwd, giving >600bhp. power to weight ratio is crazy!! By AMUSE - CarbonR R34 gtr..aarrrrr! Everything is Carbon..and anything that could be..was swapped with titanium metal to save weight.

post-47038-1225769752_thumb.jpg

post-47038-1225769770_thumb.jpg

post-47038-1225769789_thumb.jpg

post-47038-1225769807_thumb.jpg

post-47038-1225769823_thumb.jpg

Hey peeps...was going thru the thread..thot id put up something from my own collection.

But i'm all thumbs up for the Z-TUNE!!

Weighs only 1100kg, converted to Rwd, giving >600bhp. power to weight ratio is crazy!! By AMUSE - CarbonR R34 gtr..aarrrrr! Everything is Carbon..and anything that could be..was swapped with titanium metal to save weight.

They went all that effort to reduce weight, and then decide to use GT-C's..

Its not like GTCs weigh the earth either. When I picked up the box with one of my 19s in it, it felt like I was picking up not much more than the box

No they dont weigh a ton, but in comparison to say, RE30's, it's a world of difference when you're also talking about unsprung weight.

this is mine, got it few months ago from japan. goin thru some changes. still a little unfinished, few things left to go!

main thing i changed - wheels. new wheels r 20x10.5 -5 rear and 0 front. some ppl like some ppl dont, meh. i like it so fcuck em.

little did i know that the wheels wouldnt clear my 370mm front brakes! that issue will be fixed next few weeks i hope, then i can lower the car a bit and camber the wheels a bit :)

still to go - carbon boot fitted and nismo z tune guards, not too sure wat to do for a wing??? that do luck one looks off tap

had the engine bay tidied up, will have pics next week of it

before-

post-42709-1225977205_thumb.jpg

progress-

post-42709-1225977043_thumb.jpg