SAU Community

Stolen: Skyline R32 Gtr

Savman

I never thought I would write one of these up but here goes.

Skyline R32 GTR PEARL WHITE.

Easily noticable:

AIR Conditioning isn't in standard console, RED wire extentions to control unit in armrest.

White NISMO shift knob Black leather shift cover and handbrake. (near new)

HKS boost controler EVC4 RED tubes

MOMO race steering wheel

R33 ENGINE with polished plenium

Blitz exhaust temp gauge (not working)

Oil pressure gauge working.

NISMO gauge clustor 260km/h

NISMO temp/battery/boost WHITE clustor (middle console)

Shift light just under wiper controls

ARC intercooler (faded arc writing damaged fins from bumper.)

Parts Info:

Two GT2530 turbos, with HKS wastgates (silver), Exhaust housing extrusion honed

Extrusion honed standard manifolds to match GT turbos (heat wraped under standard heat shield)

Hks intercooler tubing

RED NISMO sway bar front and rear

OS Giken clutch (near new twin plate)

HKS copy dump pipes (heat wraped with metal zip ties), new O2 sensors.

REGO: SAV 32R

Stolen from UNSW university carpark kensington.

Date TODAY, Wednesday 9/4/08 at approx 1:30pm

If you see my car, distincitive features are it's a GTR without a wing , GOLD Rays Nismo rims

Phone : Myles Savage

0408 433966

I know if anybody know's the difference between a GTST and GTR without a wing it would be you guys.

Parts, well if i find you with them i'll let you know.

post-15043-1207726157_thumb.jpg

post-15043-1207726538_thumb.jpg

post-15043-1207726590_thumb.jpg

post-15043-1208676397_thumb.jpg

post-15043-1208676419_thumb.jpg

post-15043-1208676446_thumb.jpg

post-15043-1208676473_thumb.jpg

Edited by Savman

I never thought I would write one of these up but here goes.

Skyline R32 GTR PEARL WHITE.

REGO: SAV 32R

Stolen from UNSW university carpark kensington.

Date TODAY, Wednesday 9/4/08 at approx 1:30pm

If you see my car, distincitive features are it's a GTR without a wing standard from outside except GOLD rays rims

Phone : Myles Savage

0408 433966

I know if anybody know's the difference between a GTST and GTR without a wing it would be you guys.

Parts, well if i find you with them i'll let you know.

Sorry to hear champ, will keep an eye out for your car.

This is getting out of hand, if the cops dont take it the thieves do, F**KERS. :(

This is getting f**ked........I'm sick of reading threads like this!

Maybe we should start our own tracking company for imports and maybe even start up our own policing force. Exercise our rights as citizens to actually keep the property we work so hard for.

/ends rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sorry to hear, that's f**ked!

Do you have insurance?

I know it's still not the same loosing your pride and joy, but at least insurance helps lesen the blow.

Hope you find it.

blehh.. that sucks blue b'lls !

Did you contact police what they say? Theyre prob laughing on the inside saying stuff like .. one less car we gotta defect!

Anyways im sorry to hear it, does it have any imperfection ' car looks pretty clean though' eg scratches, lights are working etc...

Hope you get it back soon.

KEEP SEARCHING FOR THAT LOSER!!!!

Sorry to hear mate. Hope she comes back in one piece!! :)

Thats not a stardard front bar in the pics - thats a pretty distiguishing feature of the car too... You said it was stock from the outside?? :blink:

What kind of alarm did you have (if any?)

i seriously dont get it. Do ppl get off on stealing cars or something? Like what advantage does anyone gain from stealing someone's car? everyone is looking for the car, the cops mite be looking for the car, it just seems really weird.

They don't deserve to live

Sorry to hear man. That front bar is definately a pretty distinguishing part of the car.

Hopefully you get it back in one piece. Will keep an eye out!

Sorry to hear mate. Hope she comes back in one piece!! :)

Thats not a stardard front bar in the pics - thats a pretty distiguishing feature of the car too... You said it was stock from the outside?? :blink:

What kind of alarm did you have (if any?)

Not stock but it looks it to the standard person (I forgot I was saying it to people who can see the difference). Front bar and side skirts are not standard.

1. Bonnet is a little off colour, (little more yellow) compared to the rest of the car (pearl blue under white).

2. The bumper has been sanded and fiber glassed at the ends because cracking on bolt was in need of repair. 1/2 done (pretty easy to see if you pull beside it) loll

Kensington Campus Mecheng car park 5th level back area where to footbridge is to the street. Ironic that I could have been back to my car in time if I didn't go to the library and study.

I helpfully uninstalled my alarm because it was conflicting with my turbo timer.

The car was kept garaged and only came out twice a month for long drives/raining days. It wasn't worth insuring, funny how I say that now.

P.s A lot of sweat blood and tears went into this car as i know you can all appreciate.

Edited by Savman

f**king bummer. alarm is a must mate. there is no doubt thieves will look for a car without an alarm, or at least a non-functioning one. insurance is also a wise investment but a decent alarm is a must. for $400 installed you can get an decent alarm with turbo timer interface. i hope you get the car back, and when you do get it back put an alarm in it. :down: