SAU Community

R32 Gts-t Vs R33 Gts-t

Dare i say 32 with a 25 in it?

It's the question i've been asking myself for a couple of months now my setup is great if it came on 1000rpm earlier it's jus tooooo DANM laggy when you try to make any reasonable kinda power..

So ithink its either smaller turbo or larger motor.

The only other way i can think of is maybe cams race fuel and a sit7 load of ignition advance??

SO CONFUSED..

anyway sorry for verbal dribble in your thread dude.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the same dilemma when i was looking for my skyline last year in November...

In the end i chose r33 1995 GTS T over the R32's...

Its a hard choice, and its really down to personal choice really... If you plan to extensivly mod the car, then all the talk about which as more power and what not, is not so relevant, as both are capable of making power if you have the cash.

Depending on how old you are (for insurance) i would personally go the R32 GTR... there only a bit more then the avg R33 GTS T... i would of chosen this road, if i was not only 20 yrs old with a students budget!

Anyway, R32 or R33.. its still a skyline! and all skylines are good in my books ^^

riiight....u think r33's look good??? haha yeh chek this beauty out...

1105_00.jpg

pffffft....

Whats wrong with it? I find it ok lookwise. It looks excatly like my GMG R33 minus the stock rims. And I'm not a fan of lowering my car coz I hit parking kerbs wayyy to easy.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

btw, y are u unhappy with ur xr6t?

Im not - it still puts a big smile on my face ;-) But the wife drives it 99% of the time and she wants a smaller auto.. :wub:

the majority of driving i do is in traffic with the occasional track day - thats while i was leaning towards the smaller rb20

Im not looking for a big HP car. done that. And while its fun - i just need something to have a bit of fun with.

LOL, come on br3ndan...the middle of the road is the most dangerous place :)

LOL!!!

In that case, i vote for R33 GTS T over the R32 GTS T.

But i really mean it when i say i like all skylines! :D

riiight....u think r33's look good??? haha yeh chek this beauty out...

1105_00.jpg

pffffft....

wat u want is one of these... :D

minor mods on an 32gtst get it moving fairly swiftly

32frontal.jpg

lol u r a funny kent

Edited by ztuned

get a R32 with a 25 :D i had both a r33 and a r32 with a 25...the r32 was much nicer so i chose it for the modding path while the r33 ramained fairly stock, a 300rwkw R32 gtst rules :)

god i miss mine :)

sr20 in r32 is better than rb20 in r32.. lighter, more torque, more power potential

300rwkw with stock internals too easy hahah

HAve a hunt around for an SR2o with a TD06-20G with 8cm housing. An RB20 with the same turbo is as responsive and makes more power. Thats without the Step 1 cams that SR20s need. Im not convinced you are right :D

The differences aren't enormous. I reckon you need to drive them and make your mind up. Balance out what you want vs each car's good/bad points- but trust me, you need to drive them both to conclude your choice.

Roy,

Ever since the first DECA I went to, I fell in love with your car!!that is the ultimate 32! :D

Esp gate!!!!

3 years ago when I got my skyline - as much as I loved 32's more, the 33 I came across was just too nice to pass up. 32's were always my fav but now 33's are cause I have grown to love my 33!

But yeah, to keep on topic....man, if you do basic mods to both cars - they will be both great fun and can still do good battles/times on the track! Height wise, with a helmet - Id say 33...

I'd like to hear more on the oil starvation and prevention for 33's... :)