SAU Community

What Do People Do For A Living?

J3TR33

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you work for opel??

Technically the same company (as in general motors) but not as such becuase Opels are designed in Europe, and deal largely with fwd platforms. We do Holdens, obviously, Cadillacs, Pontiacs, chevrolet, hummer and buicks :)

cool..

yeah we have only 2 pre-clinical years then 2 clinical years, i think you guys have 3 pre-clinical then 2 clinical.. right? or is it 2 pre-clinical and 3 clinical?

anyway, gen med is fun, no doubt you are running around with talley and o'connor in one hand and a stethoscope in the other, pocekts filled with tendon hammers and torches.. just don't let all those old grannies talk for too long when you're taking their history! haha

anyway have fun

lol its 2 pre-clin and 3 clinical. damn some of these old ladies can talk ey? that reminds me, i need a torch

theres a very old thread around somewhere on here like this so NSW copied us of course!

im a roadkill collector... not for a job... its just something i do... i have a collection at home and each one has a name and their own custom made clothes for tea parties and charades... those tuesdays really are entertaining.

your name wouldn't be Dr Jan Itor by any chance would it?

Technically the same company (as in general motors) but not as such becuase Opels are designed in Europe, and deal largely with fwd platforms. We do Holdens, obviously, Cadillacs, Pontiacs, chevrolet, hummer and buicks :P

man...id like to have your job.....

it comes naturally for some hey adz... :) im almost ashamed i can still read that stuff ahaha

Haha yeah, too much time in front of a PC mate :)

that post needs more pics of miss November's boobs James.

Ahhhh gold, always room for good but bad 80's/90's movies!

i am involved in medical imaging for state government on gold coast.that means i have to xray people and run tests for those of us who have bad accidents and get damaged.i dont often drive to work but do drive oncall, and its cool causewhen im late cause i like to have a bit of a blast to relax on the job.

Hey guy's I work on V8 supercars as head fabricator sound cooler than it really is massive hour no pay, but I get to play with fast cars and know how to do all sort of trick shit. F'n hate when they stick it into a wall and have to fix the canarge :whistling:

Technically the same company (as in general motors) but not as such becuase Opels are designed in Europe, and deal largely with fwd platforms. We do Holdens, obviously, Cadillacs, Pontiacs, chevrolet, hummer and buicks :whistling:

i think you missed the point, i was referring to how many times holden have used opel designs for there commodores.

do you guys often test you lhd pontiacs on melbourne streets?

saw one a couple of weeks ago on kings way at about midnight, had left hand drive stickers on the back and GTO pontiac badges all over it.

Im a motor mechanic at a holden and nissan dealership. Im currently off the tools for a while and working in spare parts and service recpetion.

Im trying to learn as many aspects of the trade as i can for the future.

Cheers

NutR33

I work in basketball! -manage, admin, coach, play, day/night/weekend that's everything i do

probably why i haven't seen many cruises since i've signed up; always a bloody game on

Im thinking SAU bball team.... I currently play Wednesday nights at Nunawading Stadium....

I work for ANL container lines as a ship planner. I look after 3 of those massive cargo ships.

work at linfox armaguard in essendon airport and deal with all the cash lol, dont ask how much because the whole depot is $$$$$, after that i jump on sau for about half hr-1hr and then go for a little squiz in my gtr with my misses, been at the job since march 12 '07',

cheers

work at linfox armaguard in essendon airport and deal with all the cash lol, dont ask how much because the whole depot is $$$$$, after that i jump on sau for about half hr-1hr and then go for a little squiz in my gtr with my misses, been at the job since march 12 '07',

cheers

woo coool! do you get to carry a gun? smith n wesson i think is what the armaguards carry right?

Im thinking SAU bball team.... I currently play Wednesday nights at Nunawading Stadium....

I work for ANL container lines as a ship planner. I look after 3 of those massive cargo ships.

that would be awesome fun! I remember playing there back in high school - but i stopped cos i stopped growing at 5ft 7 :thumbsup:

and i had a job interview at ANL container as an accountant, but stuffed that big time :banana:

lol no gun mate, the road crew get to carry a gun becaus they are on the road, im in the depot just processing the cash for companies like coles, banks and so and so on, lol

lol no gun mate, the road crew get to carry a gun becaus they are on the road, im in the depot just processing the cash for companies like coles, banks and so and so on, lol

dang....should ask for one anyway - u get to do weapons training and stuff.....

and with the gtr - you could be like will smith in bad boys - cept it'd be in aust, without the 911.....hmmmmm my point is not making sense