SAU Community

What Do People Do For A Living?

J3TR33

1'M 4 G33K. i P4rT 0WNz (wElL @lMO5T) 4 5M4LL 1t c0N5Ul+4NCy COMP4Y WHo 5p3cI4L1$E In $mB 4Nd ENT3RpR1S3 NE+oW0Rk. :thumbsup:

how long did it honestly take you to type that out?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive these for a living plus do a bit of casual truck driving.Owned my own bakery for ten years before this though.

Buses2.jpg

Good to see you found this forum :domokun:

Currently posting from Perth, been running a job over here for the past week. Who said tradesman don't travel?

im studying med @ monash (currently placed @ dande hosp). two and a half years ahead of me and 3 just gone. dont get paid anything for a looong time.

if i wanna get any decent pay, im also looking at another 4-10 yrs study postgrad. shoulda done IT

hey mate,

i'm in my final year of med at UQ, hoping to come back down to melb for my internship..

what rotation are you doing?

I'm a Key Account Co-Ordinator for Amcor Fibre Packaging :banana:

Basically i look after the big/major accounts :)

I help look after the team that provides managed IT services and infrastructure to Amcor, among other companies.

Edited by Legumis

hey mate,

i'm in my final year of med at UQ, hoping to come back down to melb for my internship..

what rotation are you doing?

rtie now im in my 3rd week of gen med. it may b different to what you are doing. 1st yr in hosp so we just get randomly assigned to wards and stuff

WazR32GTSt, Basti, PM me if you want more info re advice for internship. Currently resident at one of the Melb metro hospitals.

pm sent :)

rtie now im in my 3rd week of gen med. it may b different to what you are doing. 1st yr in hosp so we just get randomly assigned to wards and stuff

cool..

yeah we have only 2 pre-clinical years then 2 clinical years, i think you guys have 3 pre-clinical then 2 clinical.. right? or is it 2 pre-clinical and 3 clinical?

anyway, gen med is fun, no doubt you are running around with talley and o'connor in one hand and a stethoscope in the other, pocekts filled with tendon hammers and torches.. just don't let all those old grannies talk for too long when you're taking their history! haha

anyway have fun

hey guys

Audio Visual Tech, mainly comercial installs. projectors, lcds, sound systems that type of stuff

based in west heidleberg but travel everywhere round melbs.

btw heaps of IT guys on here, might run into someone

matt

theres a very old thread around somewhere on here like this so NSW copied us of course!

im a roadkill collector... not for a job... its just something i do... i have a collection at home and each one has a name and their own custom made clothes for tea parties and charades... those tuesdays really are entertaining.

last thing i hit was a bird, all that was left was a flock of feathers out the back of my car, mustve hit the diff :D

looked funny in the rear vision mirror :P