SAU Community

Another R30 Pic Thread....

Factory 5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think its being parted out, i saw some old dude with dreads driving it round the other day. BTW i thought there were two pre-facelift (non iron mask) fronts? one has slimmer headlights and different bumpers and a gay honeycomb style grille

wheres everyone find these dr pics. their awesome

just runnin basic stuff mate, im a tight ass apprentice lol.

s13 coils, welded diff, r32 brakes, hydro, r31 swaybar, rb20 (fj was gone when i bought it), cooler, oil cooler, screamer pipe, strutbrace etc

hopefully get some more pics next time i go out. been busy so havent been out 2 a drift prac session in months..

Keep the drift pics coming! What mods are you running outatime to get it sideways like that?? I'm looking to do much the same with 15in wheels.

Some my favorites.

dr.jpg

dr1.jpg

2004image1251-1.jpg

20041111image921011bg8.jpg

29203029_full.jpg

f906.jpg

Where did the 4th picture down come from?

I'm more interested in the car behind the grey for Paul Newman connection.

Cheers, D

was a iron mask front for sale up in qld a while back. no idea if sold by now or who the seller was. but was on here somewhere..

will upgrade rear swaybar when i find a cheap 1 goin. had a 31 bar layin round from 1 i use to own. made a huge difference out on the track, took out alot of understeer and just felt more stable when goin over 80ks sideways. also got unknown rear spring rates that feel bit soft so that wouldnt be helpin tho..

Edited by OUTATIME

Where did the 4th picture down come from?

I'm more interested in the car behind the grey for Paul Newman connection.

Cheers, D

Found it maybe 4-5 years ago on a japanese website when I owned my first DR. It was in at dr30 meeting. Never noticed there was a paul newman version hiding in the pic.

I had the front end pic but deleted it. This was before I didn't really know what a sharknose was... :banana:

Still to this day one of my fave pics and is one that I take alot of inspiration from.

Edited by D-limo

wheres everyone find these dr pics. their awesome

just runnin basic stuff mate, im a tight ass apprentice lol.

s13 coils, welded diff, r32 brakes, hydro, r31 swaybar, rb20 (fj was gone when i bought it), cooler, oil cooler, screamer pipe, strutbrace etc

hopefully get some more pics next time i go out. been busy so havent been out 2 a drift prac session in months..

Looks like it goes well for basic stuff mate!

Keep flying the r30 flag.

Ya seen that One, But I think i Missed It :down:

Front Bumper is easy! Any R30 will fit, but what year vintage have you got? 81/83 have the narrow bars & 84/85 have the wider ones.

Headlights and grille/filler is a different story altogether, but not impossible.

Will have to talk to a couple of guys to see what they say.

Will let you know when I know more, but in the meantime, I need to know what vintage we're working with.

Cheers, D