SAU Community

Another R30 Pic Thread....

Factory 5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think we all dumb asses, you ring in a zed too. And the green PNV is what dopey George Bryant swapped for a 4 door sh!t box.

can anyone else spot the "Z" ?,

is there more than one ?

its the ITB L engine bay (one of the nicest setups ive seen)

i called it R30 related pics D!

the L series is related i reckon....

george b is a dumb a$$ to swap the PNV for that 4 door sh1tter.... we all know that!

Nice idea for a thread! there are plenty of r30 pics on www.r30map.com if anyone doesnt allready know.

with the 3rd to last "84' Newman Skyline RS-X" can someone explain????? I thought only the HR's came in a Newman version.

some pics of my dr30

soon after buying it with my gts2 wheels

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02043.jpg

now got performance wheels, guna b painted black...

DSC02064.jpg

the other day after mounting new cooler/fan setup and iron mask headlights. will be off road for a while undergoing full upgrades

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

jon.

Nice idea for a thread! there are plenty of r30 pics on www.r30map.com if anyone doesnt allready know.

with the 3rd to last "84' Newman Skyline RS-X" can someone explain????? I thought only the HR's came in a Newman version.

I see them bastards at r30.co have 5 stud hubs for the rear now :domokun:

Oh and c/fibre everything!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how to spend $$$ :stupid:

clean as dr mate.

u gonna use them panels with ur ironmask bumper? or keepin that bumper? cos i have same front and lights were abit off from the panel. also when ya put the bumper on it covers the side indicator, so either have 2 move it up the panel or just not use it. just lookin for panels my self.

lookin very tough tho man!

I see them bastards at r30.co have 5 stud hubs for the rear now :blush:

Oh and c/fibre everything!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how to spend $$ :blink:

The c/fibre stuff is soooooooo sexy :ninja:

I want a 260kph speedo from there aswell

Any news on your DR shane, on the road yet? My mate reckons he saw one up past Salisbury way that looked like mine

haha yeah its red like gts2 sort of thing, must be my phone...

thinking about using the same guards not sure on bar yet, wait n c how it fits i guess. not worried if i loose side repeaters bit over rated :P

jon.

The c/fibre stuff is soooooooo sexy :P

I want a 260kph speedo from there aswell

Any news on your DR shane, on the road yet? My mate reckons he saw one up past Salisbury way that looked like mine

Nah wasn't mine mate, mines still sitting at home waiting for the brakes to be bled, fans to be figured out why they arnt working...And a pergola to be put up and yada yada....House FTW!!

Hey guys, this is my HR30 coupe fitted with a RB20DET, nearly finished. (the red one)

Should be completed and registered this week. (Hopefully)

Then all I've got left to do is put S13 coilovers with R32 M spec brakes, upgrade the turbo (don't know what with yet), retune the ECU and should be a nice little beast.

By the way how are you dennis? I quit my job and forgot to get your number out of the phone and have since lost my personal phone!!!

The silver one, well I think it looks f@#%ing HARDCORE!!!, Would love to get some of those over fenders on mine.

post-12787-1210585194_thumb.jpg

post-12787-1210586750_thumb.jpg

post-12787-1210586814_thumb.jpg