SAU Community

Another R30 Pic Thread....

Factory 5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers: That one is autographed by glen seaton :santa: Can't really see it in that pic but it's there, just infront of the 15

Both bought off ebay I presume?????

These posters were sold on ebay a little while back, as I was watching them till the dollars went through the roof.

I have both the GTR's and prints of them signed/autographed by the drivers along with the dunnydoor Jason Bright drove for HSV which is no longer procureable.

They are safely packed away for my kids, when they are a bit more valueable.

Cheers, D

That second silver one with the Watanabe's is beautiful.

What offset would they be?

Need to find myself a set of 17's like that.

Got any pics of white DR30's to give me some inspiration Marc?

hey everyone, my name is callum im from chch new zealand, my first car was a white four door r30 pictured earlier in the thread, i swapped this for george bryants banged up coupe. it had a f**ked diff which he claimed was an lsd. turned out it wasnt. the car was falling to peices, looks awesome in that pic in this thread though. i had it for anout 2.5 years, i did a manual conversion and tried to tidy it up a bit. i ended up selling it to guy here in chch who let its rego lapse. i am now building an 82 dr30 rs coupe with a turbo engine fitted, very excited...im sure it will go better then the l20et! anyways i saw this thread and decided to sign up