SAU Community

Another R30 Pic Thread....

Factory 5

Where can I find the Year On The car...I was Told It was a 83

Here Is a Pic of the car 4 Years ago if that Helps

r30-02.jpg

r30-10.jpg

Any Help You can Give Me Would be Just Great Bud and Will Be Greatly Appreciated.

Not Many Of these Cars In Canada Making the Parts Hard To Find.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I find the Year On The car...I was Told It was a 83

it has the tekamen front and big rear bumpers, so will be a facelift (Aug '83 onwards)

what is the chassis code on your build plate? Should be something along the lines of KDR30JFT... blah blah

I have the headlights & grille/filler, but promised to someone else. Sorta like a turbo I got in the sh!t about recently. Can probably do a standard front bar & spoiler, but you would need to fabricate some mounts for the spoiler.

Other parties haven't come back to me yet, so cannot say either way at this stage.

Cheers, D

2004image1251-1.jpg

DAMN!!!!!

(looks out into yard)...MR30 sedan, check.....ironmask front panels, check....just need wheels, stance, tint and i reckon i could do one too!!??

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone hazard a guess to what offset these wheels are? I want them, now, (but in 5 stud of course)

a010983e.jpg

Once my coupes rolling, I think ill get her measured up for some SSR MS1s in the right offset. Gold of course.

Can anyone hazard a guess to what offset these wheels are? I want them, now, (but in 5 stud of course)

a010983e.jpg

Once my coupes rolling, I think ill get her measured up for some SSR MS1s in the right offset. Gold of course.

id say they are +15ish, mine are and the sit just like that