SAU Community

Another R30 Pic Thread....

Factory 5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a FJ powered wagon on youtube going spastic

heres a pic of one from jspec (i think they wanted $9000 for it!)

be a bitch trying to replace that rear class...

theres a FJ powered wagon on youtube going spastic

heres a pic of one from jspec (i think they wanted $9000 for it!)

Yeah im pretty sure they wanted 9000 aswell, very over priced like their DR30's :wub: seen a couple on Yahoo Auctions for under a grand, I dont see shipping + taxes being $8000+

that wagons cool as, u think nissan oz would have sold them here instead of the hatch...

i read somewhere u could get c210 wagons???

jon.

I thought they would of had the wagon aswell, As far as I know you can get a C10, C110, C210, R30, R31 wagons

be a bitch trying to replace that rear class...

Yeah thats the first thing I thought, also the rear bumper looks different

Why does everyone opt for canons on the rear instead of twins like the original?

you think that's bad, check out this monster on the back of my sedan :D

its about 4.5 inches across, sticks out way too far past the end of the bumper, and looks ugly as sin. Might need to get it swapped out for a pair of twins whilst still keeping the HKS rear muffler intact

PB300580.jpg

I was just curious about canons, because they are illegal in NSW and quickly getting that way nationally. I'm curious why in NSW at least someone would want to put their toy in jeopardy for a bit of noise.

Ahh thats where I saw it! looked the right red on my computer... though knowing japs it wouldnt surprise me if they were pink :)

Thats mint! I like it too, though its my DR's twin .... only red :)

Mine just happened to come with a big cannon, one day im going to go for a big twin exhuast though... not a small twin like the ones on Jenesis.

what are peoples opinions, Im starting to rethink a KGC10 GT-R mock with RB25DE and now leaning towards importing an RS-X Sedan and a R30 Station Wagon and build and RS-X wagon ... thinking it will be alot cheaper and rarer in the long run.

I picked the trim. I am going black leather but with a original style redish cloth insert and matching door trims/rear trim. I am also getting the trim redone over the rear wheel arches where they intrude in the cabin. My boot is now done and it looks sensational. I should have taken some photos but was so overwhelmed with the job I forgot!

I reckon the RS-X wagon would be cool but I love the KGC10 and with a RB25DE it would be a ripper.

Sounds great, would be cool to see some pics when its all done. Bet you are really glad now you didnt sell your car. Im surprised they didnt have an option of leather back in the day, the car seemed to have a few other goodies... though I guess luxury JDM style would be that ugly swede they have in the 31 passage, toyota centurys, etc :w00t:

this is from tuesday morning...

its just my old VG30 that im not going to use, but i was figuring out where the exhaust is going to go...

will be useing a rebuilt & high flowed VL (T3/T4) unit.... :D

post-32896-1211417997_thumb.jpg

Edited by MAG86

"george b is a dumb a$$ to swap the PNV for that 4 door sh1tter.... we all know that!"

Not exactly what some people call him these days.

The words little and other 4 letter words that start with C come to mind fairly frequently.

By the way, he sold the HR30 sedan and pocketed the money, never paid anyone for the parts he got or anything else. He was all hot air n wind and just promises, promises and more promises. He now owns a Honda, that looks like a pimps car.

Cheers, D

MAYBE,,, just maybe

skybt1 has george bryant under the bonnet peddling away like fred fliderstones!....

or maybe he gave up on the sheep and decided to become one..... na just a joke

well its just as well that i havent seen under the bonnet, as if i knew how easy a RB30et was to put in i'd almost do it myself.... ALMOST

to put it in is a piece of piss. To get it up to a standard where the engineer gives the green light and vic roads

registers the car, that is not so straight forward.

• 1 year later...