SAU Community

New Plug-in Ecu Coming

Nope , doubt that very much .

No way manifold pressure sensing can achieve what mass flow sensing can , I guess people can't get their head around the fact that the appropriate MAF sensor is not restrictive .

I had been just about to ask if the new box supports larger than std MAF sensors like PFC's do but no point is there .

Lost me , cheers A .

Power FC Djetro cars dont run as well as AFM models...is that what your saying?? AFM reversion, stalling/overfuelling, etc...not a problem with AFM equipped cars??

To each their own i suppose...

Boost control...yes

Edited by DiRTgarage

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on man your killing us (and i bet your enjoying it slightly)

out with it... :)

ill have a further discussion with the manufacturer tomm. and see if i can leak a bit more info pre-release

but yes...im loving it :D

any questions you would like me to ask please feel free to list them...OK

Edited by DiRTgarage

a price range would be nice

unless you're going to try and milk the market

as you may or may not appreciate...this is not my product. As a potential distributor i intend not to jepardise my relationship with the manufacturer by quoting prices or other information without their consent. All i can say at the moment is it will be dearer than a new Power FC and cheaper than a MoTeC.

Im just providing a little 'heads up' pre-release so you have a bit of background on it.

ooo im interested...might put off buying that power fc lol

will it be for all nissan ecu's (Jap Imports) or only selected models..hope they have it for rb20det lol :D

sounds interesting cant w8 2 c wat it will be like. another q is with the tuning will it come with a cd with the software 2 install on laptops 2 tune it or will this have 2 b purchased seperatly. and with the boost controll can it still run with other boost controllers like the greddy profec 2

sounds interesting cant w8 2 c wat it will be like. another q is with the tuning will it come with a cd with the software 2 install on laptops 2 tune it or will this have 2 b purchased seperatly. and with the boost controll can it still run with other boost controllers like the greddy profec 2

boost control function is able to be done separately to the ecu.

software supplied and updates available on line through internet/email

How long away is this thing from being launched?

will get a date for you tomm.

we are going to run one of these in our 9 sec drag car to see how they handle a high power race application. The flat shift function will be interesting to use as well as the two-step launch limiter.

will get a date for you tomm.

we are going to run one of these in our 9 sec drag car to see how they handle a high power race application. The flat shift function will be interesting to use as well as the two-step launch limiter.

wow you obviously have alot of confidence in the product " or alot of spare cash" just incase its not what its cracked up to be.. lol

on a side note, so happy its a map sensor based system, airflow meter's suck..

Is it a megasquirt with some electronics to suit skylines attached?

Thats how I planned on adding all the features you mentioned to my car using as little money and R&D time as possible, I got majority of the way there too. Open source that bad boy and make all your money on hardware & tuning, people will join you in making it truly competitive to motec and autronic.

also interested, depending on price mainly...

I feel like I know you a bit Paul, and you wouldn't put your name anywhere near some POS item :)

I'll be needing an ECU fairly soonish, so lemme know if you need to test a street application :thumbsup:

Interested, but it really depends on the availability of tuners.

followed by price.

If it between PFC n Motec then it could possibly be a direct competitor to Haltech ?