SAU Community

New Plug-in Ecu Coming

A new Nissan plug in ecu is soon to be released on the market. A direct plug in running off all factory sensors and controls. It will be laptop programmable with full data logging, launch control, anti-lag, flat shift etc. The ECU will be supplied with a base map tune to suit a STD car and will feature a tune suited to aust. fuels and conditions. Will also feature dual map facility to switch between a race fuel tune and pump fuel tune at the flick of a switch. Red R Racing is looking to be part of the distribution team in Australia.

stay tuned for more info...

Edited by DiRTgarage

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep me in touch mate! by the way, what brand? how much are we looking at? tuner and dealer?

cheers

ill provide more info in the next few days, this ECU will rival the quality and features of MoTeC and Autronic.

just a few questions,

sounds good so far.

so is it a piggy back to the nissan ecu not a standlone item?

if you dont have a laptop how else can you display infomation or does it come with a handheld VDU like a apexi power fc?

will it have full australia return to base warenty?

is it user friendly? ie it being a new ecu are there any tuners out there that have experiance tuning with this? or will it be a case of you having to pay for a tuner to learn with your car at your expensce to become familary with this ecu?

who makes this nissan plug in ecu?

what country is it made in?

terms of warrenty?

Deff a good idea of having a switch to flick between fuel maps. so you can have one map for racing ie rich and one map for economy right?

sorry for questions just a few that come to mind.

cheers

rob

so from what i understand it will basically be a nissan badged version of the EMANAGE ULTIMATE.

which is great >_<..............................IF u can find a tuner.

GOOD LUCK :bomb_ie:

so from what i understand it will basically be a nissan badged version of the EMANAGE ULTIMATE.

which is great >_<..............................IF u can find a tuner.

GOOD LUCK :bomb_ie:

If its suppose to rival the Motec and Autronic,there is no way its a rebadged Emanage Ultimate mate.

just a few questions,

sounds good so far.

so is it a piggy back to the nissan ecu not a standlone item?

if you dont have a laptop how else can you display infomation or does it come with a handheld VDU like a apexi power fc?

will it have full australia return to base warenty?

is it user friendly? ie it being a new ecu are there any tuners out there that have experiance tuning with this? or will it be a case of you having to pay for a tuner to learn with your car at your expensce to become familary with this ecu?

who makes this nissan plug in ecu?

what country is it made in?

terms of warrenty?

Deff a good idea of having a switch to flick between fuel maps. so you can have one map for racing ie rich and one map for economy right?

sorry for questions just a few that come to mind.

cheers

rob

its a standalone ecu...much like any Power fc

no vdu but may interface with current display dashes currently on the market (ill find out and let you all know)

full forum/net based technical info and full factory back-up and warranty

very user friendly, any tuner who knows how to tune Haltech, MoTeC, Autronic and Apexi should have no problems with it

will inform you who makes the product as soon as its ready for release

made in Australia

more info and full feature details will be available soon...including price.

Nope , doubt that very much .

No way manifold pressure sensing can achieve what mass flow sensing can , I guess people can't get their head around the fact that the appropriate MAF sensor is not restrictive .

I had been just about to ask if the new box supports larger than std MAF sensors like PFC's do but no point is there .

Lost me , cheers A .