SAU Community

Broken Into And Stolen

J_Red33

I still can't really believe I'm writing this, but I turned up at the end of work today to the car park to find my loan car (courtesy of Doyles) has been flogged. Full tank of fuel too.

If anyone see's a white '89 EA Fairmont registration UYU 678 (& Doyle crash advertisement) please call the cops.

Thanks

Already thought of that. Had it planned to get some. Now I wish I'd had them already!

Bit of a worry 2 times it a fortnight, almost wonder if it's the same guy, which if the cops had done their f*@%ing job would have been locked up by now.

I'm going to be causing a major storm at work tomorrow too believe me!

mikes got insurence on all the cars so i dont think he's going to have too unless theres an excess as mike doesnt charge for loan cars :s

hopefully you would have dug into the cops abit after this happening to you again plus your work should probably get some cameras up to catch these people!

sucks man! remember though, it comes in 3's :D

heavy duty chain wrapped in rubber + heavy duty padlock = cheap wheel clamp. i keep one in my boot should i find myself parking in an area i dont trust, wrap it through the wheel spokes and around the strut.

hopefully the cops actually do something this time around.

heavy duty chain wrapped in rubber + heavy duty padlock = cheap wheel clamp. i keep one in my boot should i find myself parking in an area i dont trust, wrap it through the wheel spokes and around the strut.

hopefully the cops actually do something this time around.

lol i like the chain idea just dont forget about it when ya drive off lol

Sorry to hear Jared, what a pain hey!

i was going to post on here last night, something like; 'i bet there will be some sorta rampage on tonight - robberys/smash n grabs etc"

- and surprise suprise, reports of an overnight crime spree on the radio this morning! Probably had nothing to do with this particular car - but anything's possible eh!

yea that was kinda funny on the radio this morning about the rampages that went on last nite.

im so glad my car is locked up lol

lol i like the chain idea just dont forget about it when ya drive off lol

Not in my car, but I've had that embarassment on my bike with a brake disc lock. :banana:

Sux to hear about the "loan" car being stolen ... thats just f**king stupid. :ermm:

My old man received a phone call at home from the Cops tonight. The Loaner was found a burnt out shell, no doubt after being used to commit some sought of criminal act.

As far as insurance goes, yes Mike does loan them out to customers for free, but there is a $500 excess I will have to cover + I've lost several hundred dollars worth of clothing etc. that was in the car (from staying at the girlfriends).

Whatever I take to work now (if I decide to keep working in said shit hole) is going to be an excessively secured shitbox so no one bothers touching it

God damn it! It's hard to beleive that this crap goes on, sad really there are assholes out there with no respect for others or their property. Again, I'm sorry to hear Jared