SAU Community

Second-hand Performance Tyres

Lunatikk

Depending how this one went im in for the next one in 255/35/18".....

Well as it turned out the guys lost a few days un-loading with the wet weather earler in the wk & yesterday turned into tomorrow so if anyone else wants in, PM me ASAP. I'm having some issues getting a realistic freight price, if anyone has a contact I'd very much appreciate it & I'm sure everyone else wanting tyres will as well. :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John, sent you a PM the other day in regards to some semi-slicks. Did you get it?

Cheers

Hey Jeno

Yeah mate I got it, just waiting for info on semi's before I got back to you. Can you also PM me a physical addy for you, couriers can't deliver these things to PO boxes

:P

Guys I'll be back out there on Tuesday to check what's left but you NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS so I can get hold of you directly. PM me ASAP.

For everyone else that have made expressions of interest, the warehouse was still a bit of a mess on Friday (~8500 tyres un-loaded last wk) so as above I'll be back out there on Tuesday. I'll PM everyone with details for payment etc & for reference, looks like I can get these shipped for $15 per tyre, to be confirmed on Tuesday as well.

PM's sent guys.

I was out there today organising some orders & I'll be back there again on Friday so that gives a few days to confirm & pay.

I can also confirm a freight price of $15 per tyre via AustPost of all places. If you're local we can sort something out at the time I'm sure :wacko:

There's also a problem with these guys bringing in new semi-slicks due to parallel-import restrictions unfortunately. Anything second-hand is open-slather but apart from the 225/45/17 RE-070's that come new on Sti's, just about every other semi they see is farked & not worth importing. I AM still looking at options, but things aren't looking too promising unfortunately.....

Street tyres are still & will always be fine, so everything's not lost. Keep the orders coming :wacko:

Hi,

I'm interested in this group buy depending how the first few go and the feedback from them,

as I have about 60-70% tread left on my tyres atm and I'll be up for a new set in about a month

mechanic recommended to swap the front tyres with the rear but as the fitments are staggered obviously can't be done

I took the sizes off my tyres;

F= 245/40 R18

R= 275/35 R18

these tyres came with the rims I bought

what's the availability of these sizes atm? as much tread left on them as possible of course :)

Yeah mate I'm sure there will be something there to suit. PM on the way.

I'm waiting for a few interstate payments to go thru & as soon as they do I'll be back at the warehouse again so if anyone else is interested, it's not too late.

PM me your details & I'll get back to you all ASAP!!

Thanx guys