SAU Community

East Meets West Meet - Fri 20th June

dezz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else from Berwick, narre, hallam + surrounding areas wanting to cruise to the east meet at Mega Mart together?

PM myself or Slik LA

Edited by quiksta

def coming to sign up...im from berwick area...wouldnt mind cruising up with a few ppl ??

Edited by 33gtst

I'll be comming on my first SAU cruise! Only prob is i wont be driving my 34, have to get my cuz to drive it! Who knew u'd loose ur licence doing 120 in a 80? lol Neway it'll be great to meet up wif u guys and join the club! count me in!

Hmmmm, think it's about time I become a full member lol, should be able to make it down :)

Good work guys...meets are great fun.

But just a quick word of warning...if theres any sign of cops guys just get the f**k out.

Its not really worth it...SAU Vic or not, driving or parked, i got bent over at the last east meet with hefty fines and a defect. Assholes.

Maybe keep the exact location on the low-down, PM the exact meet point...chances are the cops are already all over this.

Might see if i can get a lift down...

Hey buddy, if I end up going I could give you a lift if ya like......on one condition though, no bagging my awesome GTS Powwwah :D ha ha

Anyone else from Berwick, narre, hallam + surrounding areas wanting to cruise to the east meet at Mega Mart together?

PM myself or Slik LA

im form there and im down

Edited by R34NRG

Hay Westsiders are you

meeting anywhere for the cruise up?

Maybe Ring Road Maccaz or something....

Like a guy posted earlier - im a bit worried

about cops turning up checking our cars

Dunno...

Count me in!!

Also CMY32 from the first post "West pre-meet - Western Ring Road Mobil/McDonalds (inbound) "

Hey Sandra

The west side meet will be at the mobil/maccas on the ring road inbound. From there we'll cruise to the central meet point at AP and meet up with the east siders :P