SAU Community

East Meets West Meet - Fri 20th June

dezz

lol it's about time.. I've seen your car more times than most other SAU VIC members haha :D

Hahah yeah about time, 3 years since i got my first Skyline. I havent seen your car before though. Or I may have :thumbsup:

Mmm sounds like a plan Basti, whoever Nick is :(

Edited by Yawn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah yeah about time, 3 years since i got my first Skyline. I havent seen your car before though. Or I may have :/

Mmm sounds like a plan Basti, whoever Nick is :P

Just follow others once you get to the location. haha. When you see another skyline driver, just start following him, you'll eventually get to the meet spot. Just hope he doesn't take this advice as well otherwise you'll be following each other. :)

dont know whether i will be going, too embarassed to bring the excel :(

hahaha don't worry about it. I'm going in a 1983 Corolla, it's not much better. :P

Hopefully the weather holds out. ** goes to check if there's gonna be rain expected ** Edit: I think it's a bit early... :D

Edited by adam-__-

you just generally drive around the area till you catch strains of "uleh!" and the smell of greasy lamb and garlic sauce. once you find him, then you can just follow nick to the meet

lol always with teh muzzas and me huh?? ;)

but i wont be comign unless i get a lift, no licence

Hahah yeah about time, 3 years since i got my first Skyline. I havent seen your car before though. Or I may have :worship:

Mmm sounds like a plan Basti, whoever Nick is ;)

im Nick :thumbsup:

Alex - there will be some spare merch about, so most likely :)

Lauren - bring the Excel, nothing wrong with it at all... hell buy some extra stickers or someting and tart it up :D

I'll probably be in some sh|tbox as well anyway!

Cheers.