SAU Community

Who Works In The City

paulr33

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the Galleria building in the city (the building with the Commonwealth Bank logo on it). Its the corner of Bourke and Elizabeth St. So a few blocks away. My lunch breaks are so quick though, only 30 mins. Im up for lunch anytime though if manageable.

*puts hand up for collins st*

although I'm kinda down the other end in the 1/2 evil building.....333 collins :P

333 Collins FTW!

I work there to! network admin at your service! it so is not 1/2 evil... its more like 2/1 classy! when I go to work from uni (rmit down the road) i seriously feel like I should wip out a suit... people look at me like are you going to your dad's office? but im actually going to mine! haha.

Hey all my deliveries are located in the city, mainly on collins st...333 collins is a bitch to deliver stuff to!!! but its a nice classy building, oh yeh by the way im in a Star Track Truck.

Hey,

Im in the city but near the corner of king and bourke its not bad i saw you Paul a few weeks ago on king st id be happy to catch up with anyone for lunch just let me know it would be fun.....

333 is a great building

I was there for 2.5 years ended last year, Chris (kungjeng) was also in there around the same time too for a bit

heheh 333 - old school. I still go there often for meetings, funny enough on the same level I used to work in. I'm not close really anymore, I'm in the PWC Building on Southbank, but travel often to Spring street these days and have coffee quite often at the European.

good to see you back in the action.

I work at some number on Spring St (its the princess theatre) but I mainly work nights...

There was a black 33 with sau stickers i saw parked around the elephant and wheel barrow several days in a row? someone work there or just like their beverage selection?

• 1 month later...

lunch on friday people!! where do you want to go?

Looking at somewhere between like.. russell>collins>spring>bourke.. and pancake parlour in the mall lol yum

Theres.. portland hotel/james squire brewhouse on russell.. haven't been there yet

alfreds place cafe near the stamford hotel has good food but not as cheap as most places

nandos takes WAY too long to bring out food, same with cafe on bourke who don't take your order for 30mins and bring drinks out after you've eaten

telstra building has a huge food court but most food is *meh*, asian is crap and theres never any seats

there's a few japanese places on russell.. i think one has really cheap lunch for like $5

happy palace on bourke/exh is good but i dont think they have cheap lunch anymore

elephant/wheelbarrow is bearable but they take a while to bring out food and not that cheap

any other suggestions? :worship:

A few of us will be going either way, so let us know if you want to come for lunch! Somewhere like portland hotel/e&wb will require a booking

~Kaz

pfft lies!! last week it took like 20mins to bring out food which was half cold.. and ppl that ordered after us got the same thing before us.. happened to some workmates too.

Anyhoo are you working late this week again