SAU Community

Best Parts Importer

pintaline

hi all,

i'm looking for some rear dayz guard flares... i've never seen any on yahoo so i'm wondering who the best people would be to track some down for me in japan.

suggestions?

D.

hi all,

i'm looking for some rear dayz guard flares... i've never seen any on yahoo so i'm wondering who the best people would be to track some down for me in japan.

suggestions?

D.

You could always direct this question to <[email protected]> Aaron or Daniel. My guess is they could help or supply some options. Up to you what you do from there.

Cheers GW

You could pm xj40. Shes in Japan now working at Performance Wholesaler, and is doing Upgarage / Yahoo items. She just freighted me 2 sets of racing rims, and 2 new set of KTS coilovers and some other parts on a pallet using my TNT account

+1. I do a bit of work for them and they are VERY easy to deal with.

Hi there, dropped in to the "Blacksun" website as posted above, got the intro "about us" but nothing else? Maybe shafted or down for maintenance?

Dunno. :D

GW

emailed monster and blacksun, both got back to me within an hour! monster told me to keep watching yahoo but blacksun is starting to search! hopefully they can find some.

MIKE - cheers dude, not exactly what i'm after but they may do if noone can find some dayz ones... they've been up there a few times now i think

D.

ring them. nigel is quite easy to deal with.

Yerbut yerbut yerbut, dah website? What's the go with that I was wondering. I like to browse beforehand.

Cheers GW