SAU Community

Act Cruise 27/07/08 - All Cars Welcome

1JRocket

I'm in for sure, should have my own R32 by then if not ill do it in the 31.

I'm always up for a nice cruise in the country side

That will be the day... :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahaha I didnt even know at first that it wasnt his R32 on that braidwood cruise, I even made him pose beside it for pics :)

I've sent you my number Scott... call me... call me now.. no actually don't I'm going to bed.

CJ can you bring my jacket!! :P

bahaha I didnt even know at first that it wasnt his R32 on that braidwood cruise, I even made him pose beside it for pics :woot:

I've sent you my number Scott... call me... call me now.. no actually don't I'm going to bed.

CJ can you bring my jacket!! :D

lol, only if you wave the charges.

bahaha I didnt even know at first that it wasnt his R32 on that braidwood cruise, I even made him pose beside it for pics :D

CJ can you bring my jacket!! :)

Should be able to remember to bring the jacket.

Well the cruise happened this arvo and there were 12 cars in the end. The Skylines came out in force with quite a collection of 32s and 33s there, making up about half the cars. One with a bit of a dodgy radiator, but it looked good and worked at speed, so that was convienient.

Thanks to all of you who made it (including SAU Dog). It was good to have a bit of a crowd there and the cars looked great.

haha, well I topped her up and got back without a drama. The Freak change in weather didnt make it the greatest experience bleeding the radiator. Nice to meet you all. I look forward to seeing you at the next events and on the road.

Cheers!

Not a single sound from SAU dog since we've been home... I think she's tired... from doing nothing except vomiting on Cassi and barking at random shit.

Thanks to everyone that came, was a nice drive!! Nice to meet you Brendan and everyone else!! OMG at random mini hail :rofl: how bizarre...

I have pics (will upload shortly!)

Yeah was good to catch up with everyone, and a nice drive, Good to hear you got the 33 back without too many dramas. Mini hail seemed to stop once I was out of bungendore.

thanks to 1jrocket for organising the cruise, had fun and can't wait for the next!

also thanks in advance for pics of today as i left my crappy camera at home.

What, no pics of the MIGHTY FALCON :rofl:

sorry, you arrived after i had taken pics of all the cars so i missed you, next time though :D

i was the s13 with meshies by the way, will post up jace's (prelude) pics once i get them off him

Scott, I didn't even see the Falcon...at all :D I'm so observant :rofl:

I saw the Ford cruise go past us the other way... did anyone else see that? It was a group of mostly BA/BFs?

it was only a mini hail storm cause it stopped out of bungendore, it wasnt so mini if youd stayed, it just kept going :S saw a couple of almost accidents at the servo hehe.

i had a fun time, thanks guys for organising this, ill hopefully be able to bring my car along to the next one :worship:

this was an early photo before the hail got bad, not everything was white at this stage :S

n585656135_1510319_5773.jpg

sorry, you arrived after i had taken pics of all the cars so i missed you, next time though :D

i was the s13 with meshies by the way, will post up jace's (prelude) pics once i get them off him

lol, I'm just messin dude, its not even my car, I dont have a working car :D

Shell, well, yeh, I'm not surprised. :D