SAU Community

Blitz R35 Drift Car

is it just me ...... or does that photo look chopped? *edit* im pretty sure thats a photochop hack job = fail

Edited by Angry

What makes you say that?

Look right next to where the dude is standing next to the car.

Can you see the profile of the bonnet is smeared/blurred?

I think its a chop as well actually...

How does that work? Yeh I want to sponsor your car so I get more buisness.... Oh wait, but make sure my company logo doesn't appear in any newspapers, tv shows or websites ok! I don't want anyone to know about it!

true point, it hard to tell i can see where u see the smear...i think the front bar near where the cooler sits looking odd 2...but overall it a good concept of the r35gtr in a blitz drift outfit!

Actually the bit that looks more chopped is the Top Secret logo on the front bar.

And having Nomiken in somehting other then an R34 would be weird. It would actually look like someone was driving the car!

I was flipping through an older Autosalon Magazine when they went to Tokyo Autosalon..

And guess what?.. there is a Blitz R35 that looks stageringly like that. A couple of the stickers are in different places but on the whole it looks like someone has chopped that photo to make it look like the real thing..

So It may not be as far fetched as it looks

I was flipping through an older Autosalon Magazine when they went to Tokyo Autosalon..

And guess what?.. there is a Blitz R35 that looks stageringly like that. A couple of the stickers are in different places but on the whole it looks like someone has chopped that photo to make it look like the real thing..

So It may not be as far fetched as it looks

Yes we know there is a real Blitz R35. I've seen it in the flesh. It's not got that body kit on it though.

• 1 month later...