SAU Community

1st Car - R34

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70k? get a 350Z fairlady man............................

dats around that price i fink, correct me if im wrong......but newayz dat thing is a ***en beast!!

or u can alwayz get an STI =)))))

but yeah get an R34...skylinessssssss ROX!

Of course it's rich parents. No 18 year old who has worked full time since they are legally allowed to work could have saved up $70k, unless they are some sort of child prodigy (and my impression of this person is that they aren't especially intelligent).

Needless to say, 70k is almost enough for an R34 GTR, or a 1000hp R32. Being 18, he would surely trash the latter, and probably the former, so let him go for it.

yo im back..... anyway hope you enjoy the car... may i recommend you buy an r33 ('96-'98) GT-R.... then will the remaining money you can get "a sound system and paint that will blow womens clothes off".... and if you dont mind me asking... where DID you get the 70k if your parents didnt give it to you?

Originally posted by A.D.I.D.A.S

.... and if you dont mind me asking... where DID you get the 70k if your parents didnt give it to you?

Playing the stockmarket?

What about the new Legacy B4 GT? ....aaah, are they in Oz yet? Excuse my ignorance...

Originally posted by Parag0n

IF i had 70K to spend i would most likely end up getting a Mazda RX-7 FD3S, they go hard when modified properly.

they go hard... and they die hard..

what goes up must come down...

very unreliable engines... but otherwise.. great car