SAU Community

Translated Workshop Manual M35 & C34

iamhe77

• 1 month later...

Ok, hate to spruik for business (actually it's not my business but I could make it so :blink:), but if there's enough interest (the count for the M35 Stagea is 23) I could geta quote to get it done as I have connnections.

The thing is where do I get the Japanese version? Anyone here have one?

Ok, hate to spruik for business (actually it's not my business but I could make it so :blink:), but if there's enough interest (the count for the M35 Stagea is 23) I could geta quote to get it done as I have connnections.

The thing is where do I get the Japanese version? Anyone here have one?

Spruik all you want mate.

Would love to get my hands on an English manual for these cars, not names "G35 service manual" (although it is quite useful).

Don't have the Japanese one, but I have seen them from time to time on Import Monster.

i have a japanese manual for my S15, it might have been in japanese, but its was well worth the money i paid for it. who cares what language its in ill take a jap M35 manual if there is one available. everything is in metric anyway so it wont matter!

I bought a set of manuals back in '05

Parts (including prices)

Workshop Manual

Engine Manual

Owners Manual

Having the workshop manual translated would be good, but so far the only things I've really looked at are specifications, which are usually easy enough to interpret.

post-13940-1240393399_thumb.jpg

post-13940-1240393420_thumb.jpg

post-13940-1240393443_thumb.jpg

post-13940-1240393461_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I bought a set of manuals back in '05

Parts (including prices)

Workshop Manual

Engine Manual

Owners Manual

Having the workshop manual translated would be good, but so far the only things I've really looked at are specifications, which are usually easy enough to interpret.

Scanner please!!!

Vote people Vote

I've got the book on the far right. Came with the car. Though the whole language barrier is a pain :P

But as for the others I'm +1 for translations.

would be great if JPNZ actually translated the full Nissan JP workshop manuals (all 6 volumes, 4 addendums and 2 service manuals). From experience with the skyline manuals the version they end up publishing is well watered down.

Hi

We have just found this thread in the uk and have put a similar sticky in our Stage owners club forum .

Hopefully we will have enough names soon to be able to move this forward

I will keep you posted.

• 4 months later...

ok so i just won the M35 service manuals, yes they are in japanese, but a picture says a thousand words :P

should go nicely with my wiring diagram book i have for M35 hehe

• 9 months later...
Hey guys

If you are interested in translated workshop manuals for either model Stagea, please register your interest here;

http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131170/CATID=...1/products.html

They do require around 100 total requests and are looking at around $150NZD per manual if those numbers are achieved.

Cheers.

Required requests and costs have been updated.

So we have 80 signed up so far, only 20 to go!

Have all the new owners signed up?

C'mon guys, will make servicing and repairs a lot easier. :)